+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for res & work permit

@@7861@@

Oct 19, 2019
Hello,
I got my work permit refusal and I applied for restoration and work permit. May I plz know how much is the processing time to the decision.
Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello,
I got my work permit refusal and I applied for restoration and work permit. May I plz know how much is the processing time to the decision.
Thanks
There is no set time. It could take weeks or months.

@@7861@@

Oct 19, 2019
Hello,
Can any one suggest me what this statement meant for I got this on my PGWP refusal letter .
“private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees.”
Comments plz.

@@7861@@

Oct 19, 2019
That is just a description of NYIT.
Thanks for the info but when i google it under private institutions where in Nyit it is just giving master of science in cybersecurity but I took a letter of explanation that master of cybersecurity is formerly known as INCS what do you think that’s a good supporting document recently I submitted on cic.where I’m 100% eligible for PGWP.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the info but when i google it under private institutions where in Nyit it is just giving master of science in cybersecurity but I took a letter of explanation that master of cybersecurity is formerly known as INCS what do you think that’s a good supporting document recently I submitted on cic.where I’m 100% eligible for PGWP.
I am not sure just answering your question. Basically says private institution that is allowed to give out degrees by the province.