+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time for Online Transit Visa Application - Malaysia

manofextreme

Nov 2, 2015
Hi friends.

I have applied online for Transit Visa for me and my wife both as we will be staying less than 48 hours in Vancouver to see my sister while traveling to USA. I have submitted application online as on OCT 26, 2015. My questions are below if someone can help plz regarding following details;

1. Submitted application online 26 Oct 2015.
2. Automatic message received for Application Submission 26 Oct 2015.
3. Automatic message received for Biometrics Information Letter 26 Oct 2015 (after one hour from submission)
4. Email received Your Application Has Been Updated (but nothing changed online).

My questions are;

a. I have applied online from Malaysia - Which visa office will be processing my online application? or what will be expected timeline for my case decision?

b. I have got Biometric Information Letter only and there is no specific instruction letter. According to the letter, i am exempted from the Biometrics because we are Pakistani National but have valid USA visa for 5 years and only want Transit through Canada and stay less than 48 hours.

I am really unclear as there is no particular information available on these questions. I have sent emails to Malaysia Visa Centre and Singapore Visa Centre as well as Ottawa office regarding my Biometric exemption but no reply received yet.

I am worried that after couple of days, i must not face that i was supposed to visit Visa Office for Biometrics or to inform them that i am exempted.

My application status is OPEN now. Can anyone specifically guide please?

manofextreme

Nov 2, 2015
Funniest moment of my life. We got refusal for our trasit visa after 14 days saying.

i am not satisfied with ur ties in Malaysia and u were not able to prove ur status in Malaysia so and so. u should provide docs just like applying for a visit visa.

OMG. whatever was the requirement by online application, i fulfilled. hehehehhe

i am sure they have readymade printed material and send to clients.

amzing. better to keep away from having fun. will enjoy direct US travel and request siater to come over there and spend a day or two with us.

advice. dun rely on their required docs and put more bundle of thinga even they dun ask.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
manofextreme said:
Funniest moment of my life. We got refusal for our trasit visa after 14 days saying.

i am not satisfied with ur ties in Malaysia and u were not able to prove ur status in Malaysia so and so. u should provide docs just like applying for a visit visa.

OMG. whatever was the requirement by online application, i fulfilled. hehehehhe

i am sure they have readymade printed material and send to clients.

amzing. better to keep away from having fun. will enjoy direct US travel and request siater to come over there and spend a day or two with us.

advice. dun rely on their required docs and put more bundle of thinga even they dun ask.
Because Pakistan is in risk level 4 country that is why they dont want to take any risk. But please dont take canadian visa easy even transit too. its most difficult visa in the world to achieve. that is why most people misuse it.
But i think there is a very professional consulting company is there in Kuala lumpur. you must consult them first they are www.bpmanagements.com

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
raka1 said:
Because Pakistan is in risk level 4 country that is why they dont want to take any risk. But please dont take canadian visa easy even transit too. its most difficult visa in the world to achieve. that is why most people misuse it.
But i think there is a very professional consulting company is there in Kuala lumpur. you must consult them first they are www.bpmanagements.com
www.bpmanagements.com is now become www.bpm1.net