+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time for New Online System

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All

As we are all aware now that Mon Project Quebec is the only way to apply for CSQ in Quebec.Can any one speculate how long it would take to get CSQ after successfully submitted the online application ? I know that MIDI has announced that the processing time will be reduced significantly but still curious to know the full processing time. Like Federal government promised that after issuing ITA it will take maximum 6 month to get permanent residency for an applicant. Can any one give us an idea how long it will take for a CSQ holder to get PR ?

Cheers !

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lildip said:
Hello All

As we are all aware now that Mon Project Quebec is the only way to apply for CSQ in Quebec.Can any one speculate how long it would take to get CSQ after successfully submitted the online application ? I know that MIDI has announced that the processing time will be reduced significantly but still curious to know the full processing time. Like Federal government promised that after issuing ITA it will take maximum 6 month to get permanent residency for an applicant. Can any one give us an idea how long it will take for a CSQ holder to get PR ?

Cheers !
Where was it mentioned that the processing time will be reduced significantly?
Look at FAQs 11. It says
"11. Will the processing times for applications made from Mon projet Québec be shorter?
With the new system, processing times will be gradually reduced."

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry jairichi

i didn't noticed that ! please forgive me

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lildip said:
sorry jairichi

i didn't noticed that ! please forgive me
Hey, no need to apologize. I thought I missed the point that it would be processed quickly. That is why I was curious. Cheers :)