+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for govt. employees

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by savyamu, May 15, 2018.

  1. hello, I applied for my Parents (both 58yrs) through an agent for a tourist visa on 1st May...
    What am I supposed to do now ?? Shall I ask the agent for any tracking details or shall I wait?
    Actually my father is a govt. employee who is about to retire so he wishes to go out of country once.
    we chose Canada as we have few family friends over there,, Although not any blood relative but we are in good terms with them.

    Don't have any idea regarding this?? Kindly help...

Share This Page