+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time. Eveyone give opinion.

ksd1995

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Hello guys,
What do u think that as embassies in india have taken longer time than expected to process MAY and SEPT intake application ( that is may be due to change in rules and system) are taking (or will take) same longer time for Januray intake too... Or will they take less time due to SDS .

Rajdev Arora

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
hello friends please suggest me .. whenever i check my account on GCKEY then it shows like this ... what it means ? no another update show ... :( i'm so worried please help me .....
my intake is september and its online process and in general category which is tied file on 11th August

"We see that you have a representative tied to this application. Your representative has access to your application"

Last edited:

ksd1995

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
hello friends please suggest me .. whenever i check my account on GCKEY then it shows like this ... what it means ? no another update show ... :( i'm so worried please help me .....
my intake is september and its online process and in general category which is tied file on 11th August

"We see that you have a representative tied to this application. Your representative has access to your application"
You applied by yourself? Or any agent?

ksd1995

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
By agent dear
Thats why they are saying that your representative have access to your application. Your agent provide you username and password? Or you are trying to sign up by yourself? Bcz if you r signing up than may be your agent have already signed up and you need to ask username psswrd from your agent.