+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time changed to 22 months

Shubro1123

Apr 8, 2022
The waiting time is really long. I have been waiting for 30 months. I am outland applicant and got SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program) nomination at October, 2019. My medical has already expired. Faced interview at 10th March, 2022 through online by Sinagapore visa office. I got re-medical at March 16. Passed medical at March 22. Then, I don't get any update.. Is it a good sign or bad sign? How many days I have to wait for COPR?

Khakat01

Mar 24, 2022
Anyone from Oct 2021 waiting for pr

my AOR is from oct27,2021
Biometrics submitted dec 07, 2021
Upfront Medical passed dec 02,2021

dead Since dec no update till now still waiting for RPRF

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Question, did every pay biometrics upfront with their application? Or did you not pay and get a request to pay the fee?

Last edited:

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
Is this for all PNPs? I am asking this because I know of a few who got the PR in like 9 months - 11 months from the start of applying to BC PNP

miken

Apr 30, 2022
It’s so frustrating how random it is. We had AOR at the end of October - six months ago, when the processing time was allegedly six months. Still haven’t heard anything and we know of people who also applied through PNP from the same province, got AOR in January, and were approved for PR this week.

Khakat01

Mar 24, 2022
It’s so frustrating how random it is. We had AOR at the end of October - six months ago, when the processing time was allegedly six months. Still haven’t heard anything and we know of people who also applied through PNP from the same province, got AOR in January, and were approved for PR this week.
Yes I heard that too not sure what’s going on just waiting for my rprf request since December no update since December

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Welcome to the manipulation of statistical numbers. Anything that IRCC says on average means that someone will be unfairly treated. I have been waiting for over 11 months. I applied way before they announced 22 months. Everything has to be simple first come first serve and give numbers based on that not averages. Otherwise do not call it express entry and give people false hopes. Our skills are not only in demand in Canada. We could have taken other options if we knew that it will take 22 months. We already have PNP what is the reason for keeping us so long to review and finalize. After COVID things in Canada are not going in the right direction.

Reactions: Slina

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Very frustrating as if our time has no value at all.How to plan our future when they keep on changing the timeline.

Sabin@can

Sep 18, 2021
It appears 22 months is based on the dynamic times not standard ones meaning that’s how long it took for the last 6 months and it will be updated every week. I think we all knew what was happening due to covid screw up but hopefully moving forward this 22 months will not hold as ircc are processing faster many more PRs nowadays.
That means it is not a average time taken by ircc.
Do they make decision early than 22 months?
I have been waiting for 18 months, recently did the remedical.so have to wait another 4 months or I can get ppr any time

Sabin@can

Sep 18, 2021
The waiting time is really long. I have been waiting for 30 months. I am outland applicant and got SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program) nomination at October, 2019. My medical has already expired. Faced interview at 10th March, 2022 through online by Sinagapore visa office. I got re-medical at March 16. Passed medical at March 22. Then, I don't get any update.. Is it a good sign or bad sign? How many days I have to wait for COPR?
Passed remedical in may 11,2022
I think it's good news to have a remedical done.
But again I am not sure how long we have to wait for ppr.

Frustrated2.0

Star Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi guys,

Just wanted to update you. I had some movement on my file. Received remedical and additional information request on June 3rd, 2022. Outland PNP through express entry. AOR: July 31, 2021. Biometric: December 2021. Did upfront medicals which expired on January 2022. Now praying and hoping that I will receive PPR soon.

Reactions: Sabin@can

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Hi guys,

Just wanted to update you. I had some movement on my file. Received remedical and additional information request on June 3rd, 2022. Outland PNP through express entry. AOR: July 31, 2021. Biometric: December 2021. Did upfront medicals which expired on January 2022. Now praying and hoping that I will receive PPR soon.
if ur med pass and they send u ADR it means u are at final steps toward portal 1 email, u are at the end of waiting best of luck

Reactions: Frustrated2.0