+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time Bangalore - 2 weeks and still waiting

ishrish

May 21, 2015
Visa rejected due to unknown shocking reasons

Bryanna said:
@ ishrish

Guess you made a typo: Your first post said you reapplied on April 14th.... instead of May 14th

It's only 8 business days since you applied.... you may want to hold off sending the Case Specific Enquiry until you cross the processing time stated by CIC for the Bangalore Visa Office.... which is currently 14 business days (it will vary from case to case)

I would also re-book my flight tickets to a date well beyond mid-June.... or postpone the visit until a TRV is issued

Cheers :)
Hi Bryanna,

My Visa got rejected again this time .

The reasons they gave me are-

Purpose of Visit
Your Travel History
Sufficient Funds

The documents I submitted were-
Cover letter from my husband
Bank statement of my husband and mine
My detailed Itineary of 4th June with the amount in Rupees which was spent in buying the ticket
My detailed ITineary of last week of june where I m going to meet my inlaws to my home town
My policy papers
My property Papers + Sales Deed+ NOC certificate
Visa copy of my husband
Marriage Certificate
Cover letter written by me

Can you please help me in this .

Awaiting for your quick reply Bryanna.

[/quote]

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@ishrish

Sorry to hear about this

Could you please tell us the purpose of your husband's visit and when will he return? What was he asked at the interview? What reasons were cited for reducing his visa to 2 months?

Also, what did you give as 'Purpose of your visit'?

There's nothing you can do about your Travel History at this point of time.... so you can't change this

For how long did you intend to visit and how much funds did you show for your visit?

ishrish

May 21, 2015
Bryanna said:
@ ishrish

Sorry to hear about this

Could you please tell us the purpose of your husband's visit and when will he return? What was he asked at the interview? What reasons were cited for reducing his visa to 2 months?

Also, what did you give as 'Purpose of your visit'?

There's nothing you can do about your Travel History at this point of time.... so you can't change this ,can I go for GCMS notes ????

For how long did you intend to visit and how much funds did you show for your visit?
Hi Bryanna,
The Purpose of my husband visit is official ,he is returning at the end of June.He was asked regarding my application that why did I leave my job to accompany him ,the reasons citied were that his comapany has been giving lots of visas recently to people and why as the visa which was given to him in Nov and why he did not travel that time who travelled in his place ,why now is he travelling ,they requested him to show his day to day schedule he will be doing in canada and then so since the schedule showed two months wrok his visa was reduced to 2 mnths than 1.5 yrs.

As my purpose of visit I gave travel to meet my husband and to celebrate my birthday together which is in second week of june and leisure.

Travel history as for australia in 2011 nwhere I went for just 9 days and came back as scheduled never overstayed .

I intended to visit him just for 2 weeks and fund I showed were 1400 CAD

I really don't understand .... :'(

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@ishrish

I think your visa refusals could possibly be because your husband was scheduled to visit in November for his work commitments..... then he delayed his visit so that you could get a TRV to accompany him.... this is normally not done for a business visit.

My guess is the visa officer believes your husband is not genuinely visiting for work.... hence, his visa was reduced to 2 months.... to make matters worse, you resigned from your job which probably gave the wrong impression that you intend to remain long-term in Canada.

If your husband is returning at the end of June + considering the interview he had, etc.... I feel your chances of getting a TRV are not strong at this point of time.

Also, the finances of CAD 1400 are very low.... one should typically show CAD 1000 per week of visit + airfare + money for other expenses

Even if you reapply within the next few days, it will take time for your visa application to get processed..... by which time your husband will return.

Yes, please order GCMS Notes..... the link is:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

ishrish

May 21, 2015
Bryanna said:
@ ishrish

I think your visa refusals could possibly be because your husband was scheduled to visit in November for his work commitments..... then he delayed his visit so that you could get a TRV to accompany him.... this is normally not done for a business visit.

My guess is the visa officer believes your husband is not genuinely visiting for work.... hence, his visa was reduced to 2 months.... to make matters worse, you resigned from your job which probably gave the wrong impression that you intend to remain long-term in Canada.

If your husband is returning at the end of June + considering the interview he had, etc.... I feel your chances of getting a TRV are not strong at this point of time.

Also, the finances of CAD 1400 are very low.... one should typically show CAD 1000 per week of visit + airfare + money for other expenses

Even if you reapply within the next few days, it will take time for your visa application to get processed..... by which time your husband will return.

Hi Bryanna,

The company had given him the visa so that in case any requirement arises he can go ,he didnt delay anything he got an approval to go from his comapny in march itself.
Also for GCMS notes do I have to be a Canadian coz the link says so can u advice the next steps please after i go into the link

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@ishrish

A Canadian citizen/PR can order the GCMS Notes directly (ie a friend/relative on your behalf).... which is the fastest way (about 30 days ie 4-5 weeks)

Otherwise you can Google for a website that can order it for you (6-8 weeks) and costs CAD 25-30.

Did your husband's application mention work commitments in/around November when he applied? Or was it for March?

ishrish

May 21, 2015
Bryanna said:
@ ishrish

A Canadian citizen/PR can order the GCMS Notes directly (ie a friend/relative on your behalf).... which is the fastest way (about 30 days ie 4-5 weeks)

Otherwise you can Google for a website that can order it for you (6-8 weeks) and costs CAD 25-30.

Did your husband's application mention work commitments in/around November when he applied? Or was it for March?
Hi Bryanna,

The application mentioned work commitments for my husband for upcoming months April ,May and June ,thus by seeing this they gave him a dated visa until the work schedule he showed .

This is so confusing

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@ishrish

Don't worry

You shouldn't have quit your job as your visit is short-term.... what's done can be undone for future applications.... can you rejoin your previous employment? Or get a new job?

The visa officer's observations are recorded in the GCMS Notes.... it will help you to address the reasons for refusal before you reapply in the future

ishrish

May 21, 2015
Bryanna said:
@ ishrish

Don't worry

You shouldn't have quit your job as your visit is short-term.... what's done can be undone for future applications.... can you rejoin your previous employment? Or get a new job?

The visa officer's observations are recorded in the GCMS Notes.... it will help you to address the reasons for refusal before you reapply in the future
I m not going to apply now for the country however can u please help me with the US visa process for the dependent visa in case my husband has to go on work permit there

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@ishrish

Don't be disheartened.... I'm sure if you present your documents/evidence well.... then you will visit Canada soon (please get a job + show more funds.... your property ownership is a strong tie)

As for your US dependent visa, the Travel Department in your husband's company will be able to help you with it.... or experts on a US immigration forum can provide better information.

Whenever you apply for a US visa or for any visa of any country in the future, do not forget to mention the Canada TRV refusals

Keep smiling :)

Trin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
File Transfer...
13-06-2015 AOR 2
Med's Request
25-Feb-2016 (REMED)
Med's Done....
27-02-2015
Interview........
SAYS IN-PROCESS SINCE 05-06-2015 (on 09 OCT 15)
Passport Req..
15-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-APR-16
LANDED..........
28-APR-16
Hi
i've applied for my wife TRV on june 22. Bangalore.
I am a PR, applied for sponsorship.
Curiously waiting to hear positive result. :)

SuperCitizen

Jun 19, 2014
Hi Bryanna

Did you have a chance to look at my last post on my brother's GCMS notes.

Would like to prepare for documents for next application if he can apply in Jan next?

thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
SuperCitizen said:
Hi Bryanna

Did you have a chance to look at my last post on my brother's GCMS notes.

Would like to prepare for documents for next application if he can apply in Jan next?

thanks
Hi,

I had replied to your PM on June 22.... please do check your mailbox.

Cheers

nannem

Jul 8, 2015
For the Applications submitted at bangalore and hyderabad on same day,
Which will be processed first

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
nannem said:
For the Applications submitted at bangalore and hyderabad on same day,
Which will be processed first
There's no visa office in Hyderabad.... all visa applications are processed by the Bangalore Consulate.

So, applications submitted to VFS Hyderabad or even VFS Bangalore will be forwarded to the Bangalore Visa Office