Same here:
ppr received: March 5,2020
Passport sent: March 06,2020
PR approved : March 13,2020
COPR: Still waiting
Hi Scophy.

My situation is same as your's
pr approved on 13 march,2020
today is 23 march return tracker not activate.
is it because of corona virus delay?

samex

Dec 22, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept 2019
Doc's Request.
OcT 2019
Med's Done....
05-10-2019
Passport Req..
05-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2020
I am assuming the same reason. All we can do is raising a webform to check.
Let me know what response comes from raising web form or if your return tracker get's activated. I'll keep you informed with mine.
Also as far I have heard from my friend in Ottawa is that all government office are closed and these guys don't work on laptop so no work from home for them.

Reactions: scophy143

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
they have also turned down the client response center as well. no calls are going thru as such. how can we confirm if the passports and all documents are received successfully. any insights.

scophy143

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Victoria
they have also turned down the client response center as well. no calls are going thru as such. how can we confirm if the passports and all documents are received successfully. any insights.
Someone has to sign and receive the passport documents - so you can see that in Canada post tracking- which assures that our passport reached safely.

Samar2012

Nov 7, 2018
Category........
AINP
Someone has to sign and receive the passport documents - so you can see that in Canada post tracking- which assures that our passport reached safely.
Hi guys,
Did you get your passport back, I am also waiting from last 19 days

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
I have the same situation.
PPR: March 4th
VO: Edmonton
Passport Sent to Ottawa Office: March 5th
Delivered to the office: March 9th
No update so far. Even my account has not approved yet. My current work permit will expire June 1.
Also I forgot to write down the return envelope tracking number. I don't know how to track the return package. Do we get the tracking number once IRCC send the passport?
Has anyone called or sent Webform to IRCC to follow up their passport these days?

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
No update so far. Even my account has not approved yet. My current work permit will expire June 1.
Also I forgot to write down the return envelope tracking number. I don't know how to track the return package. Do we get the tracking number once IRCC send the passport?
Has anyone called or sent Webform to IRCC to follow up their passport these days?
Hi, my case is processed in CPC Edmonton too, but I still sent the passports to Ottawa as instructed. Don't worry about your work permit, you are on an implied status.

They won't let you know your tracking number. I had the same issue last time and just had to wait in the dark. Check your receipt from Canada post, maybe the tracking is saved on it?

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
Hi, my case is processed in CPC Edmonton too, but I still sent the passports to Ottawa as instructed. Don't worry about your work permit, you are on an implied status.

They won't let you know your tracking number. I had the same issue last time and just had to wait in the dark. Check your receipt from Canada post, maybe the tracking is saved on it?
Thanks for the reply. There is no tracking number for the return envelope in the receipt.

onlyevonne

Mar 22, 2020
I sent webform a couple days ago, but no reply ...