+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time after second passport request

Govinder

May 28, 2017
I'm sponsord my wife she was in India and we got passport request from immigration and we missed it but when we get to know about that it was to late then we talk to mp about that he called immigration for second passport request then we got passport request .We submit our passport on 19may to vfs so how long they take to complete process .When we submit our passport vfs says that the processing time is 10to15 day.It was almost 10days after submission. Can any reply me about this

Blueberry_24

Feb 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
8/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26 September 2016 (Valid till 30 September 2017)
AOR Received.
25/11/2016
File Transfer...
7/12/2016 (NDVO mail 12-12-16)
Med's Request
Verification call from NDVO on 11May 2017
Med's Done....
Medical updated on ECAS 12 May 2017
Interview........
Not interested
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
Track status of your passport on vfs website

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
I'm sponsord my wife she was in India and we got passport request from immigration and we missed it but when we get to know about that it was to late then we talk to mp about that he called immigration for second passport request then we got passport request .We submit our passport on 19may to vfs so how long they take to complete process .When we submit our passport vfs says that the processing time is 10to15 day.It was almost 10days after submission. Can any reply me about this
Hi Govind,
I received my passport request on 24th August, I am an inland applicant. I am waiting for my kids renewed passport which will take 20 days. Is it a problem if the 30 days period expires. I already sent an email to CIC ottawa. Please share your experience.

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Instead CIC Agent, why we need to talk to MP? how to find local MP? and what you mean by local here?