+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing PR application for the second time after i have been refused in first

kumar16

Feb 14, 2014
Can some one help to clarify the below questions I have please....

1. 1st time My application was denied due to Language Proficiency where I did not meet the CIC guideline score 7 . they denied my application .

2. I gave a test one more time and now I have obtained required score . Wanted to know since my first application was refused will that have any significant impact . basically want to know my chances of approval when I apply for second time .

3. I have been living in Canada for 3 years and I am processing my applicant under CEC.

4. I also have a question in CEC PR application kit For name : Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] .

On this Application in Point number 6 there is a set of questions . I want to know which option I have to select as my first application was got denied . below is the point six question on that form which has 11 answers to be answered .

Point 6. Have you , or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residency in Canada ever :

Appreciate you response .

Thanks
Kumar

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
kumar16 said:

1. 1st time My application was denied due to Language Proficiency where I did not meet the CIC guideline score 7 . they denied my application .

2. I gave a test one more time and now I have obtained required score . Wanted to know since my first application was refused will that have any significant impact . basically want to know my chances of approval when I apply for second time .

3. I have been living in Canada for 3 years and I am processing my applicant under CEC.

4. I also have a question in CEC PR application kit For name : Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] .

On this Application in Point number 6 there is a set of questions . I want to know which option I have to select as my first application was got denied . below is the point six question on that form which has 11 answers to be answered .

Point 6. Have you , or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residency in Canada ever :

Thanks
Kumar
Hi Kunar,
This is my third PR application. I have been denied PR twice. The first time I applied under AINP. It was denied because I changed province before the application processing was finalized. The second time, I filed under CEC and it was denied due to the same reason as your first application.
For my current application (3rd), I indicated that I have previoulsy been denied PR and gave the reasons for denial.
I don’t think that my current application will be denied due to previous PR denial/withdrawal. But failure to provide information about PR denial could be interpreted as misrepresentation and could lead to PR denial.

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
Your second app is fine as long as it is significant change from your first app, i.e. You meet the language requirement, don't think it will result in any delays.

Agree with comments by Priority that you need to disclose the fact of first refusal in details.

kumar16

Feb 14, 2014
Thanks GHD1213 & Priority for your reply .

So this is what i am going to DO . On My background verification document i am-going to select 'YES' to this question . question is below .

d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa ( ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident Visa to cnada or any other country ?

And will explain the reason of my refusal on the space provided will attache the email i received from CIC on the same as a supporting document .

Please Suggest is that Good Enough ?

Appreciate your response

Thanks
Kumar16

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
kumar16 said:

1. 1st time My application was denied due to Language Proficiency where I did not meet the CIC guideline score 7 . they denied my application .I can understand your frustation, mine was refused becoz i was short of 10 days...

No it wont affect ur second application, VO told me that my application will be treated as new after i asked them why they didnt consider my updated exp letters

no one cares about this

reply whatever is the reason you didnt do any thing wrong..just tell them exact reason

Thanks
Kumar