+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing fee for issuing SJTDS

sulaiman

Jun 26, 2014
Hi all

The Canadian government will shortly be in a position to issue your immigrant visas to you, however, our passports are not valid for travel to Canada. so the government not able to issue visas for our passports, they will have to issue Single Journey Travel Documents (SJTDs) for each family member. A SJTD is not a passport. It is a letter with a photograph on it that will allow an applicant to travel to Canada
My question is there any processing fees to be paid before issuing single journey travel document?

I need an advice from any one who knows the process is working
Regards

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sulaiman said:
Hi all

The Canadian government will shortly be in a position to issue your immigrant visas to you, however, our passports are not valid for travel to Canada. so the government not able to issue visas for our passports, they will have to issue Single Journey Travel Documents (SJTDs) for each family member. A SJTD is not a passport. It is a letter with a photograph on it that will allow an applicant to travel to Canada
My question is there any processing fees to be paid before issuing single journey travel document?

I need an advice from any one who knows the process is working
Regards
No, there is no fee. Once you have received your PR card in Canada, the SJTF must be returned to CIC.