+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing delays for SDS complete application with biometrics -Abu Dhabi office

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
Don’t know if this applies to every province but in Ontario, I have heard that Jan intake will be pretty much online/remote. So all the pending applications either for Fall or for Winters doesn’t need to be expedited.
IRCC is taking as much time as possible because for them, there’s no pressure, things are pretty much under control. Right now they are processing SDS applications which were submitted in the month of July. processing time per app is reduced to 15 weeks now.
If the trend continues like that then I would have the decision by the end of this month.
It is an option in all provinces but my University is in a province that is allowing inperson classes.
Wishing you best of luck. SDS is also 15 weeks ?

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
This is too much seriously. Everything is done, AIP received, everything fine on GCMS, School on the dli list since the first list but not update. :(((((

Always automated response to the Webforms. Idk what else we can do. :( I'm so so done with it.
It's quite frustrating Ahmed I'm in the same boat however good news is lots of ppl today got bvl and it's most probable to get a decision early next week In Shaa Allah. Stay tight we're near!

Reactions: usman_1986

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
It is an option in all provinces but my University is in a province that is allowing inperson classes.
Wishing you best of luck. SDS is also 15 weeks ?
Thank you dear. Yes, so far SDS applications are being processed with 15 weeks timeframe.

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
It's quite frustrating Ahmed I'm in the same boat however good news is lots of ppl today got bvl and it's most probable to get a decision early next week In Shaa Allah. Stay tight we're near!
any one here got PPR requests

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
Really? How do you know? They'd be probably getting results tomorrow/next week.

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Really? How do you know? They'd be probably getting results tomorrow/next week.
I know couple of ppl from fb group who got bvl yesterday and today as well so let's see if they get tommorow (which is a holiday at Abu Dhabi) or on Sunday..

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
I know couple of ppl from fb group who got bvl yesterday and today as well so let's see if they get tommorow (which is a holiday at Abu Dhabi) or on Sunday..
but just receiving BVL without review of eligibility start and medical & biometrics updated is of any use ?

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
That's good to know. i just only one post related to PPR. Anyhow, I received my AIP on Friday from AbuDhabi (mid day), also confirmed from gcms notes. I know Friday is off for them.. but let's see.

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
That's good to know. i just only one post related to PPR. Anyhow, I received my AIP on Friday from AbuDhabi (mid day), also confirmed from gcms notes. I know Friday is off for them.. but let's see.
well thts good news. my eligibility review has not even started.