+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing delays for SDS complete application with biometrics -Abu Dhabi office

Mjk43891

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Guys don’t worry, people like me have waited for months already. My application is also complete, biometrics and medical exam not needed, university is approved . I might be the easiest applicant, but I have personally been waiting for over 4 months.
I am in the same boat. Complete application and being waiting now almost 8 months.

Sep 15, 2020
Who is in this world is not aware of this. What i am trying to understand is why hasnt the review of eligibility not started yet and why do background checks take so long. Eligibility and background check could have been completed long before. Abudhabi office has no response at all.
Relax bro, we are mad too. People waited for months and IRCC doesn’t care lol. Pretty sad but this is the reality. You shouldn’t be so stressed since there are people who waited for more than 10 months. But I’m sure the process is faster these days since they opened the door.

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
Relax bro, we are mad too. People waited for months and IRCC doesn’t care lol. Pretty sad but this is the reality. You shouldn’t be so stressed since there are people who waited for more than 10 months. But I’m sure the process is faster these days since they opened the door.
you are right. but is there any way we can raise our voice.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Who is in this world is not aware of this. What i am trying to understand is why hasnt the review of eligibility not started yet and why do background checks take so long. Eligibility and background check could have been completed long before. Abudhabi office has no response at all.
Maybe because you are a recent application and you are waiting behind 100,000 other applications?

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
Processing delay is one thing but when nothing has started on your application you feel disgusted and that too on a complete SDS application