+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing at Winnipeg IRCC

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
If your file is in Winnipeg is it a bad thing? Do we need to worry???
Nothing bad in this... but nobody can tell you now how long they gonna take to complete your file. Its almost 11 months for me n still Heard nothing from winnipeg.

Drogon

Mar 13, 2019
Nothing bad in this... but nobody can tell you now how long they gonna take to complete your file. Its almost 11 months for me n still Heard nothing from winnipeg.
My medical and criminality passed and raised webform they informed me some officer is reviewing my eligibility. It was a month ago. Nothing heard yet. My aor is 20th august

Harnek saini

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Thread for people whose file is being processed at Winnipeg. It would be nice to have processing times.

Mine was transferred from Vancouver at the end of December 2018 for workload redistribution.

Somewhere on this forum I read that they are very slow for citizenship applications (thread from a couple of years ago though).
Did you got uour pr?

kashyaparash

Sep 30, 2019
i called ircc they said your file is transfered to winnipeg in aug 2019. . almost one year passed. medical expired. no update.. how long will they take?

rishi2018

Dec 26, 2018
It's a late update was busy celebrating my Diwali present from ircc November 12th 2020 an email studded in nice red diamonds landed in my account with the confirmation of my permanent residency. This thread has been a huge support for me thanks