+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing at Winnipeg IRCC

marie8585

Aug 9, 2019
Yes, that means the officer has not touched your file yet. When officer clears eligibility it becomes pass or Met from recommend pass. I am getting this response since May
Same for me no change for 3 months. Don't know when the officer will touch our file :(

marie8585

Aug 9, 2019
I don’t know how many of you can co-relate but after 6.5 months of wait i start feeling mentally tired.There is a sense of anxiety and hidden pressure that you can feel when alone/not working.
(I am just writing this so can share our common situation as well)
It's not you alone. But looking at the things we are all in the same boat. I guess if one file picked up for the month of Feb all others will also get PPR. But the officer is not touching the file. We have to wait until next month september. I am hopeful we all will get PPR by then.

Karanbadhesha

Aug 20, 2019
It's not you alone. But looking at the things we are all in the same boat. I guess if one file picked up for the month of Feb all others will also get PPR. But the officer is not touching the file. We have to wait until next month september. I am hopeful we all will get PPR by then.
I am always trying to be positive and think about good things only....Once I called CIC and the agent said ‘Don’t worry ,good things comes to those who wait.’

Reactions: marie8585

alex_tfc

May 28, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
I am always trying to be positive and think about good things only....Once I called CIC and the agent said ‘Don’t worry ,good things comes to those who wait.’
more like good things come to those whose applications didn't go to Winnipeg lol

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
more like good things come to those whose applications didn't go to Winnipeg lol
Yes alex, Other visa office already processed majority of feb applications say more than 50 % . But our location hasn't completed Jan end week application yet. They even didn't pick a single application of feb yet. I am sure.

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
I know, right?
How long does it take to check that I'm not a terrorist? I've never even set foot close to that region!

I really don't know what these people are getting stuck on with my application. I don't think it'll take months to check my job and bank accounts.

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
I just received email from Winnipeg office after I enquired on my status. Clearance are pending before final decision can be made. Officer will contact you only if further information needed. No action needed at my part. Any idea what stage ?

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
I just received email from Winnipeg office after I enquired on my status. Clearance are pending before final decision can be made. Officer will contact you only if further information needed. No action needed at my part. Any idea what stage ?
Yeah. Not done yet.
Don't take it to heart "final stage". It just means they haven't made a decision yet.

pujadoshi93

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
I think they are not taking our applications seriously because most of us are in US/Canada. They must be feeling, what's the hurry? :D

On a serious note, it really feels bad seeing March/April AOR getting PPR from Ottawa. Not like I'm jealous but still feels bad

Pandhertaran

Jun 9, 2019
I think there is no proper system
In CiC.Very Bad Experience with CiC.Jan and Feb are on waiting why they are send PRP to march april
May 2019 applicants.

Karanbadhesha

Aug 20, 2019
I really don't know what to do...there is no one to suggest anything apart from wait and in 3 days feb aor people gonna start their 7th month waiting:(