+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing at Winnipeg IRCC

Karanbadhesha

Aug 20, 2019
I don’t know how many of you can co-relate but after 6.5 months of wait i start feeling mentally tired.There is a sense of anxiety and hidden pressure that you can feel when alone/not working.
(I am just writing this so can share our common situation as well)

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
I don’t know how many of you can co-relate but after 6.5 months of wait i start feeling mentally tired.There is a sense of anxiety and hidden pressure that you can feel when alone/not working.
(I am just writing this so can share our common situation as well)
This is not only your situation, other do feel. FYI , January last week applications haven't cleared yet. So we still need to wait some more weeks !!!

Pandhertaran

Jun 9, 2019
This is not only your situation, other do feel. FYI , January last week applications haven't cleared yet. So we still need to wait some more weeks !!!
Please share the e mail id and please tell us how you wrote for you application status thanks

HuhuEric

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
AOR Received.
14-01-2019
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
ppr rain at Winnipeg next week. its always the first week of month.

Reactions: marie8585

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
ppr rain at Winnipeg next week. its always the first week of month.
Hope so , previously they used to take around 6 months. But now a days they are taking more than 7 months.

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
Called yesterday and found out "eligibility and security hasn't started. But we are waiting to hear back from 3rd party for security results."
I guess security isn't considered to have been started unless they hear back from "3rd party".

So in short, no. No updates.
Very annoyed

alex_tfc

May 28, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
It looks like there is a bottleneck with Security because of the 3rd party... I have everything completed except for the security as well... My guess they are sending a request to this 3rd party for a security check later than other offices and this is why it takes so long :(

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
It looks like there is a bottleneck with Security because of the 3rd party... I have everything completed except for the security as well... My guess they are sending a request to this 3rd party for a security check later than other offices and this is why it takes so long :(
I think the file has not picked yet by officer. Your eligibility has not been cleared by officer yet. Jan applications are still waiting for it. When officer clears eligibility then security starts

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
nope, I've got the notes. The file is with the officer, everything is cleared except for security
Ok so what is mentioned in eligibility part ? Recommend pass or pass

alex_tfc

May 28, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Ok so what is mentioned in eligibility part ? Recommend pass or pass
recommended pass, but I've got a response from visa office after the notes were generated:
"Your application was assigned to an officer and security clearances are pending before a final decision can be made."

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
recommended pass, but I've got a response from visa office after the notes were generated:
"Your application was assigned to an officer and security clearances are pending before a final decision can be made."
Yes, that means the officer has not touched your file yet. When officer clears eligibility it becomes pass or Met from recommend pass. I am getting this response since May