Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
Fingers crossed my friend. Are you done with your landing and all or not?
Yes, I am done. Just waiting for my PR card :) thanks for asking

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
Please elaborate what happened on June 4th lol:p

If you already explained, i am sorry hehe!
I had my landing interview scheduled at 2pm at Etobicoke office. When I arrived I went to the wrong entrance, went to Service Canada instead (I see that you are from Toronto, so make sure you are in the right office); they are one besides the other. Right when you enter there is a big desk in the front, two officers sitting behind and a big IRCC sign on the wall. I arrived 30 minutes earlier and went straight to the front desk. One of the security officers gave me a number DXXX to wait and highligthed my name on his list. I went straight to the waiting area. There were 26 people ahead of my number. 5 out of 9 booth were working at that time. I was called at 2:40pm. The questions asked in the interview were basically if I ever been arrested or commited any crime in canada, if I have any dependant overseas, if I ever been deported, if my marital status changed, current address and the last time I entered to Canada. Gave my pictures and signed my COPR. After I that I went straight to Service Canada (next door) to get my new SIN and also went to Ontario Service to update my status the status of my OHIP and new address since I recently moved.

Do you have your interview soon?

Reactions: Apurv

Apurv

Feb 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IELTS Request
Qualified
I had my landing interview scheduled at 2pm at Etobicoke office. When I arrived I went to the wrong entrance, went to Service Canada instead (I see that you are from Toronto, so make sure you are in the right office); they are one besides the other. Right when you enter there is a big desk in the front, two officers sitting behind and a big IRCC sign on the wall. I arrived 30 minutes earlier and went straight to the front desk. One of the security officers gave me a number DXXX to wait and highligthed my name on his list. I went straight to the waiting area. There were 26 people ahead of my number. 5 out of 9 booth were working at that time. I was called at 2:40pm. The questions asked in the interview were basically if I ever been arrested or commited any crime in canada, if I have any dependant overseas, if I ever been deported, if my marital status changed, current address and the last time I entered to Canada. Gave my pictures and signed my COPR. After I that I went straight to Service Canada (next door) to get my new SIN and also went to Ontario Service to update my status the status of my OHIP and new address since I recently moved.

Wow!

One stop shopping :p

Waiting for Winnipeg office to update my application, I got 2 ghost updates last week..

I remember you got to know on May 8th that your application was finalized and your received interview email on May 17th because you are from Venezuela. As I am Indian Citizen I guess I have to wait for PPR email.

Regards,
Apurv

Reactions: sumylili

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Wow!

Waiting for Winnipeg office to update my application, I got 2 ghost updates last week..

I remember you got to know on May 8th that your application was finalized and your received interview email on May 17th because you are from Venezuela. As I am Indian Citizen I guess I have to wait for PPR email.

Regards,
Apurv
The concern is not about Nationality, its Stream : Normally noways CEC stream gets direct landing interviews rather than PPR and again landing.

Apurv

Feb 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IELTS Request
Qualified
The concern is not about Nationality, its Stream : Normally noways CEC stream gets direct landing interviews rather than PPR and again landing.

I thought that its our choice whether we wanna take interview or do flag poling. Right?

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
I thought that its our choice whether we wanna take interview or do flag poling. Right?[/QUOTE

PPR or direct interview, CIC will decide. Anyhow. The stage after PPR is again you have to do landing interview, there are two options , 1) take a date in service Canada nearby your region ( if you are inside Canada) or 2) go to the USA-Canada border for interview which is called flag pole , you don't need appointment.

PPR is generally for outland people who need visa to enter canada.

Reactions: sumylili and Apurv

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
Wow!

Regards,
Apurv
Two updates sounds promising!! Fingers crossed

Reactions: Apurv

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015

Is your application inland?

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018