+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processed wife tourist visa in 2 days in India.....?

drniranjan

Mar 10, 2012
Hello friends,
I am an international student studying MBA in highly ranked Montreal University.
My wife has applied for temporary visitor visa for 2 years on Monday at VFS and today she got mail that her application is processed and passport is dispatched ....
I am really worried whether she has got visa /not cause its only 2 working days (Tuesday and Wednesday ) .They dispatched on Wednesday....
She is doctor ,my father owns hospital and she is working with him ...
We have showed $14000 balance in her acc . with sponsorship from her father...
She has attached medical examination report...
Can they issue visa in 2 days?

Please tell me if anybody has got visa un such short processing time...
Thank you in advance for your help and reading my post.

jeff.sharma75

Star Member
Dec 4, 2011
drniranjan said:
Hello friends,
I am an international student studying MBA in highly ranked Montreal University.
My wife has applied for temporary visitor visa for 2 years on Monday at VFS and today she got mail that her application is processed and passport is dispatched ....
I am really worried whether she has got visa /not cause its only 2 working days (Tuesday and Wednesday ) .They dispatched on Wednesday....
She is doctor ,my father owns hospital and she is working with him ...
We have showed $14000 balance in her acc . with sponsorship from her father...
She has attached medical examination report...
Can they issue visa in 2 days?

Please tell me if anybody has got visa un such short processing time...

No one got visa on such short time span...it will be a refusal..i am not being mean ,just telling u what i have seen with my experience on this forum
Thank you in advance for your help and reading my post.

jeff.sharma75

Star Member
Dec 4, 2011
No one got visa on such short time span...it will be a refusal..i am not being mean ,just telling u what i have seen with my experience on this forum
Thank you in advance for your help and reading my post

drniranjan

Mar 10, 2012
It is rejection....
She will apply again!!
The reasons were--
1)Insufficient ties to canada/India
2)Insufficient money
3)Poor travel history....

jass_virgoan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-05-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ALREADY IN CANADA
drniranjan said:
It is rejection....
She will apply again!!
The reasons were--
1)Insufficient ties to canada/India
2)Insufficient money
3)Poor travel history....
Ohhh boy !! $14000 is insufficient ?? how much you need to show for Visitor Visa and what other proofs ? Please help because I am thinking to apply for Visitor Visa for my husband soon and we dont have soooo much of money to be shown as liquid funds.

Please respond!!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am sorry to hear about the refusals. Search on visa forum "country ties". Google: "prove ties to country". Read all the points you can find. Seems that most countries have the same criteria. The US states, every person coming there is an immigrant unless they prove otherwise! HUH? Showing you are established in your country is a must. Steady job, higher the level the better, good income. Travel history is useful for several reasons....proves you have left and returned to your country, AND proves that you have the finances to travel, further evidence of being established. Funds/investments, owning property, running a business, family and friends, social connections to organizations. Good Luck.