+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process

dnllnds

Mar 31, 2018
hello all,
its been 7 months, My wife applied outland application. They informed us they got the medical check and sent us an email saying that "Great news! application arrived in Hong Kong. Its time to start thinking about your move to Canada and here are some resources that we hope you will find helpful."

Does that mean there's a high chance of being approved without interview?

Thank you for all your clarification!

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
hello all,
its been 7 months, My wife applied outland application. They informed us they got the medical check and sent us an email saying that "Great news! application arrived in Hong Kong. Its time to start thinking about your move to Canada and here are some resources that we hope you will find helpful."

Sounds like a PRE-ARRIVAL letter . but suspicious "File has arrived" Arrived ONLY does not mean decision Made = DM, do you see anything in GCkey or ECAS?

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
hello all,

Good news your application is moving forward.
May be a little too soon to be concerned about an interview......That will depend on many things.
From your information looks like Sponsor approved and file transferred to PA's visa office after receiving medical evaluation.
They will complete background checks and possibly request more information.
Is your wife prepared for Snow? ....Bears?.....Mosquitoes?

Reactions: singleman

Monie

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
This is called Bulletin One email that hkvo sends out. There will also be a Bulletin two and maybe even a Bulletin three email as the processing progresses as well as pre arrival email.

hello all,

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Good to know above bulletins by VO. Sadly NDVO does not even bother sending an AOR just "process started" in Ecas and then silence for 6 to 9 months

Monie

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Ya I heard about that too from my friend who got FT to NDVO...

So we got FT to HKVO and they require all FT to that VO to redo the forms 5669 and 5406 form with info since age of 18 and not last 10 years whichever is recent which is stated on the form. Also to submit pcc for all countries lived 6 months. This all has to be submitted by mail or courier in 30 days and cannot send in by webform or gckey.

Since my spouse and I not living same country right now the preparation of documents and back and forth communication and then sending it in is gonna delay by a few weeks.

Surprisingly we have heard HKVO only does this while othet VO did not ask people to redo the forms 5669 and 5406.

We got a line on ecas processing started and then a letter requesting for update of these forms which also told us our app received in HK so that is AOR2 and then supposingly a bulletin one email will come one mth from now saying your app arrived in hk and then bulletin two email saying your file is progressing along and bulletin three i have no idea but i think its actually prearrival services.

I guess having some updates in between keeps our anxiety down. I wish they would have these little updates for other VO too.

Good to know above bulletins by VO. Sadly NDVO does not even bother sending an AOR just "process started" in Ecas and then silence for 6 to 9 months

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Surprisingly we have heard HKVO only does this while othet VO did not ask people to redo the forms 5669 and 5406.
Surprisingly we have heard HKVO only does this while othet VO did not ask people to redo the forms 5669 and 5406.YES I read that be4 too.
May be a clerk has in his head >older form which was asking 1 to fill out like that.
Anyways GOOD LUCK