+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process to do the Biometrics at India [Hyderabad]

Oct 30, 2019
Hello,

I had applied for travel visa 2 years back and there was no process of biometrics back then. This time I am applying again and need need to go through the biometrics due to recent changes in process.

I have got the letter from office to undergo the biometrics with no mention of center.
I live in Hyderabad and I would like to understand what is the process of doing it.

1. Do i need to visit any nearest vfs canada center?
2. Do i need to take the appointment prior? If yes, whats the process?
3. I am 60 years old and cannot speak english, can I accommodate someone with me to help me.?

Thanks
Appicant

Last edited:

nmatter

May 12, 2019
You said you are 60 years old so I am assuming your mother must be more than 75-78 and for this age to my knowledge there is no bio requirement.

expert please correct me if I am wrong
Thanks

Oct 30, 2019
You said you are 60 years old so I am assuming your mother must be more than 75-78 and for this age to my knowledge there is no bio requirement.

expert please correct me if I am wrong
Thanks
hi nmatter, sorry for the confusion, I am applying again for myself. Two years ago I had applied and it was rejected. And I have got the letter from them to go through biometrics. Please suggest.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
hi nmatter, sorry for the confusion, I am applying again for myself. Two years ago I had applied and it was rejected. And I have got the letter from them to go through biometrics. Please suggest.
go to nearest vfs in India and I am sure there will be no need for any English speaking person for you (mostly people understand hindi)

Oct 30, 2019
go to nearest vfs in India and I am sure there will be no need for any English speaking person for you (mostly people understand hindi)
Thanks for the info nmatter,
Also would like to know, is prior appointment is required for the same?
I could not find this info on website.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks-

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Thanks for the info nmatter,
Also would like to know, is prior appointment is required for the same?
I could not find this info on website.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks-
yes best is have an appointment (you can booked online) in some country they entertain walk-in as well.