?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
hello everyone
i want to ask that i submit my file to CIO Canada in mid of may.but still i didnt recieved any thing from there side.it is almost around one and half month.and they have not taken his 1st instalment from my account.so did they inform us by mail or some letter.because i m afraid did they recived my application?

new rules comes on 26 june.Is this apply on my case?because i didnt recieved anything yet.

thanks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahim123 said:
hello everyone
i want to ask that i submit my file to CIO Canada in mid of may.but still i didnt recieved any thing from there side.it is almost around one and half month.and they have not taken his 1st instalment from my account.so did they inform us by mail or some letter.because i m afraid did they recived my application?

new rules comes on 26 june.Is this apply on my case?because i didnt recieved anything yet.

thanks

Hi,

At the moment CIC is looking at the applications received on 15th April so its going to take a while before you heard anything from them. They email the AOR so keep checking your email once they deduct the payments. New rules does not apply to you as your application was r eceived by CIC before 26th JUne. Join the May applicants thread to keep youtself up to date about the May applicants.

CHeers
Saki