+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process in CPP Ottawa - What happens there ?

Mr. Wannabee

May 8, 2011
I am extremely pissed now. I got Provincial Nominee approval on February of 2012 under international student stream. Did my medical on May 2012. In Process from May 2013. Still no f*****g correspondence from CPP since medical. This is getting ridiculous. Any clue guys why? If I get a lawyer at this point will it help? I really want to change my job, but simply can't do it now cause my work permit will expire in few months. And Thanks for your suggestions.

aliahmed.nypd

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrationaspirant said:
Canadavisa so you mean they basically do the Medicals-Criminality and Background run. I thought if they wanted you to undergo further tests or something like that, they would generally let the applicant know once the Medicals have been received by them. I would understand if they ask you for additional papers like the Police certificates or want you to undergo fingerprinting and things like that, but Medical I doubt. So is Eligibility and Admissibility two different things ? Would you mind elaborating a little as I thought CIO-NS does eligibility runthrough and CPP-Ottawa does Background check.
Hey can you tell me the time it takes after cic Ottawa ask you to do rcmp figure print for pr?

brabus

Jan 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
Hi everyone..I have a question..generally speaking does the CPP-Otawa process applications with a one applicant more quickly than applications with two or more applicants? Thank you in advance.

urvashi123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-02-2018
AOR Received.
24-02-2018
immigrationaspirant,

it is not open grad permit,its BOWP(bridgin open work permit)the operational manual clearly indicates that an applicant can apply for it after receiving an AOR(acknowledgement of receipt) from CIO not necessarily he or she has to pass.
i have already told you that medical exam is under admissibility not eligibility so for PNP applicants the medical request comes from CIO along with aor or shortly after.
if you applied under another category such as cec or fsw you will get medical request from cpp-ottawa not CIO and it is a positive sign that your file has been reviewed by a visa officer and found eligible under the category for which its applied under.
if you are a PNP and have already received your nomination i don't see why you are worried as long as you don't have a criminal record or serious medical condition then you should be good to go.

one last IMPORTANT advice,if you do not trust what forum members share here you should consider consulting a lawyer and stop your unnecessary messages.
you sound like a big headed and you are stuck up with one idea in your mind,so bother asking questions here.
i also have noticed in your posts lack of formality and respect,you don't even thank forum members for helping you by answering your topics.

anyway good luck with your application.
My file is on ottawa from the day 1 I am CEC inland applicant
does it mean in last stage?