+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to obtain Saudi Arabia Police Clearance Certificate

Zak8

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Hello all,

As it is stated on CIC that if one does not stay in Saudi anymore, then PCC is not required. So do we need to attach some sort of evidence to the claim about our final exit ? Anyone having any idea ?

Please help.
Thanks!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

Fayy

Jan 18, 2019
The process of getting letter of requests is quite simple.
Just fill in the IRCC RIYADH form ....can be found on IRCC site or just Google it.
Than submit it.
You will receive an email from riyadh asking you for method of delivery of the letter. If you live in riyadh you can receive by hand from embassy. If you want it to be sent to you just reply with your postal address and saying that you will pay the courier fee.
You will get the letter within 2 days.
I requested 2 letters ...it cost me 168 SAR. Rest of the procedure is same as mentioned before.
MOFA attestation and than applying for PCC.
The letter they sent is in arabic and you need to fill your name in it by yourself.
If you have any confusion, call riyadh canadian embassy and opt for operator assistance. ...you will be connected immediately and she will guide you throughly.

royalking

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hi I was working in alkhobar from April 10 2009 till sep 8 2009 and now I am in Singapore do I need any PCC from Saudi

Gabbyowl

Mar 31, 2019
Hi
PLZ HELP
If anyone can help me !
I was a student in Canada in 2016 but left the country without finishing my studies bcoz my mom passed away . I was in great pain and stress so I didn’t even think to withdraw from my school and now I need to get my Canadian police records done for my European residency and I’m scared this will show up there bcoz maybe my school reported me and cancel my visa and cic might thought I was in Canada without an status ( even tho I left 6 months before my visa expired) but since I didn’t tell my school Maybe the Canadian government didn’t know I left and so reported me to the police .
PLEASE HELP !!

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hi
PLZ HELP
If anyone can help me !
I was a student in Canada in 2016 but left the country without finishing my studies bcoz my mom passed away . I was in great pain and stress so I didn’t even think to withdraw from my school and now I need to get my Canadian police records done for my European residency and I’m scared this will show up there bcoz maybe my school reported me and cancel my visa and cic might thought I was in Canada without an status ( even tho I left 6 months before my visa expired) but since I didn’t tell my school Maybe the Canadian government didn’t know I left and so reported me to the police .
PLEASE HELP !!
Sorry to hear about your mom, This’s not a crime you left the country legally. Airlines share the records with immigration so don’t worry about it apply for your PCC it wouldn’t show up

Gabbyowl

Mar 31, 2019
Sorry to hear about your mom, This’s not a crime you left the country legally. Airlines share the records with immigration so don’t worry about it apply for your PCC it wouldn’t show up
thank you . yes it was a very very difficult time , and i did not even think on telling my school i was leaving so now im scared they school reported me and now cic thinks i stayed there ilegally ( because by the time my school reported them i was no longer a student i was already home)

fathima_1995

Feb 18, 2019
Hi everyone,

I was living in KSA and studied there until my 12th grade and moved to India for higher studies in 2012. ie since age of 18 I have lived in India mostly but just visited Saudi once a year for my exit re entry procedures. My husband applied for spousal PR in September 2018 and we got a request today to submit saudi pcc while my Background check is in process but I have put exit to my saudi visa in Dec 2018.

Can some please help me out here as to what Im supposed to do next ?
I Cant apply for pcc as I'm not a legal citizen of Saudi arabia anymore.

Last edited:

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hi everyone,

I was living in KSA and studied there until my 12th grade and moved to India for higher studies in 2012. ie since age of 18 I have lived in India mostly but just visited Saudi once a year for my exit re entry procedures. My husband applied for spousal PR in September 2018 and we got a request today to submit saudi pcc while my Background check is in process but I have put exit to my saudi visa in Dec 2018.

Can some please help me out here as to what Im supposed to do next ?
I Cant apply for pcc as I'm not a legal citizen of Saudi arabia anymore.
But you were Resident of Saudi Arabia holding iqama??
You need someone in Saudi Arabia to start process for your pcc as the only way to get your pcc is to contact your local embassy here in saudi if IRCC requested the PCC then you have to provide them .

fathima_1995

Feb 18, 2019
But you were Resident of Saudi Arabia holding iqama??
You need someone in Saudi Arabia to start process for your pcc as the only way to get your pcc is to contact your local embassy here in saudi if IRCC requested the PCC then you have to provide them .

Hi,

Yes I did hold a Saudi Iqama but I put a final exit after my wedding. So I wont be able to get the PCC right ? as I am not a legal resident there anymore and don't own an iqama. It was given in the CIC website that if you are not a legal resident there's no need to provide, so we didn't apply for the PCC and took exit. and now I am scared as I'm stuck.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hi,

Yes I did hold a Saudi Iqama but I put a final exit after my wedding. So I wont be able to get the PCC right ? as I am not a legal resident there anymore and don't own an iqama. It was given in the CIC website that if you are not a legal resident there's no need to provide, so we didn't apply for the PCC and took exit. and now I am scared as I'm stuck.
Write the LOE and explain them you can’t provide the saudi PCC as it’s only available for legal residents also attached the screen shot of this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html
Plus attach the final exit copy of Saudi Arabia

Best of luck