+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to obtain Saudi Arabia Police Clearance Certificate

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
Hi,
I'm going on exit in couple months. I will be applying PR there from India only, Is it accepted if I receive the PCC and I leave Saudi after 2 or weeks?. will it be still valid? or should I have to get the PCC that matches till my last date I'm here at Saudi? anyone getting my queries? please help me with this scenario, Thanks.
The PCC is requested after your apply for PR and not at your own discretion.

Reactions: Junaid090

Junaid090

May 3, 2018
The PCC is requested after your apply for PR and not at your own discretion.
Thank you for your response,

but at the time when I apply for PR, I won't be here and I have no one to get it arranged for me, which is why I planned to apply and get the PCC while I'm here. Is there no other way I can request for PCC before applying PR? pls suggest. thanks

Junaid090

May 3, 2018
Reactions: amitkala17

awaiskhan0699

Aug 29, 2018
asalamalikum

For police clearance certificate in riyadh

step 1# go to your country embassy
for pakistani requires iqama,passport and national id card photocopy in embassy
they will give you a simple form and you fill it
attached it with iqama passport and id photocopy submit it
after this they will make in just 10 minuets
endorsement letter and give it to you.

step 2# go to ministry of foreign affairs (MOFA)(وزاتي خارجياء) along with endorsements letter the fees for attest endorsements letter is 30sr but if you don’t know how to pay than there is shops of offices work near (MOFA) they will pay on behalf of you but get 50sr and guide you also
go to (MOFA) along with endorsement letter and payment receipt
when you enter take a token and wait for your turn

Step 3# go to deera police station nearby bathaa/ manfohaa for fingers prints
they take attested endorsement letter from you give you a receipt and said that come back after tomorrow or after two days
After tomorrow you need to go and get your police clearance certificate of ksa

step 4# last step is go back to (MOFA) again pay the fees and attest your police clearance certificate.
That’s all

Reactions: fahadshah284

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,
I'm going on exit in couple months. I will be applying PR there from India only, Is it accepted if I receive the PCC and I leave Saudi after 2 or weeks?. will it be still valid? or should I have to get the PCC that matches till my last date I'm here at Saudi? anyone getting my queries? please help me with this scenario, Thanks.
Try to get the Saudi PCC on the last day of your stay if possible. May I know where in Saudi are you? I can tell you that if you are in Dammam or Khobar you can get Saudi PCC in the same day from Dammam Police Station. But you need attested request letter from Ministry of Foreign Affairs before you go to the police station. I hope you are aware of that process? Also once you obtain the PCC you need to get it translated as well.

13500_9450

Jun 19, 2018
You are not required to produce a Saudi PCC after your final exit unless you are a Saudi citizen.
Look bro.. I know you are trying to help.. but after looking at all of your posts here.. I must say you providing completely wrong information in your comments..!!!

13500_9450

Jun 19, 2018
What part is wrong?
"You are not required to produce a Saudi PCC after your final exit unless you are a Saudi citizen." ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

"The PCC is requested after your apply for PR and not at your own discretion." ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

"if you meant the request letter you must get it from the visa officer or the Canadian embassy, you cannot use a request letter from somewhere else. It will show on your PCC who requested it." WRONG.

"You cannot get Saudi PCC before your receive ITA and apply." ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
"You are not required to produce a Saudi PCC after your final exit unless you are a Saudi citizen." ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

"The PCC is requested after your apply for PR and not at your own discretion." ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

"if you meant the request letter you must get it from the visa officer or the Canadian embassy, you cannot use a request letter from somewhere else. It will show on your PCC who requested it." WRONG.

"You cannot get Saudi PCC before your receive ITA and apply." ABSOLUTELY WRONG.
Ok. Let's see what the Canadian government itself is saying about my claims:

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”
The above quite clearly substantiates my claim that if you are not a Saudi citizen, you are not required to produce a Saudi police certificate after your final exit.

Now, regarding the request letter:

If you live in Saudi Arabia:
A police certificate request letter will be sent to you by mail after your application for Permanent Residence has been received. You must present this letter, along with valid identification and proof of legal residency in Saudi Arabia to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If they approve you, the letter will give you the address to the police headquarters where you must go and apply in person.

If your application is being processed at the Canadian High Commission in London, you are not required to get a police certificate until the London visa office sends you a police certificate request letter with instructions on how to apply.

If you are applying at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE, you should submit a police certificate with your application. You can contact the visa office for a request letter by completing the IRCC Web form – Abu Dhabi. Please include your immigration file number if you have one.

For applications being processed at any other office, request letters can be requested by completing the IRCC Web form - Riyadh. Please include the file number, the office where you applied and your mailing address.
The above quite clearly says that you will receive a request letter after you apply for permanent residence. In fact, the previous version of the instructions which are no longer there used to tell you to write a cover letter saying that you need a request letter in place of the police certificate itself when you complete your eAPR. The current instructions point to the Canadian embassy in Riyadh as the source of your request letter for most applications, and they instruct to provide your file number and this file number is only generated after your AOR.

The fact that the request letter has to come from a Canadian agency and that it cannot be issued without first applying implies that you cannot get the police certificate at your own discretion without following the correct procedures!

In addition to the above, the Saudi police certificate does state which party requested the certificate and for what purpose. If you don't believe me go ahead and google sample images of the Saudi PCC and all of them will be addressed to the requested party. There is no generic PCC. This is very significant from a legal perspective because Canada is not entitled to a letter issued to someone else and consequently may not be able to verify the authenticity of such letter.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
Again, the procedures listed here are wrong. You cannot get a police certificate 1 or 2 days before you leave and expect that it will be valid.

sejo

Sep 30, 2018
if we are on work vsit visa for last 3 years, then how we can apply for Saudi PCC, because i didnt have iqama

Teja666

Oct 9, 2018
Hello, boss thanks for the excellent elaboration.

Do we need the PCC from India as well as Saudi if you are applying for PR, or the form 2 Misc which will be provided by the Indian embassy is enough?
Its said that we have to take PCC from the country of native and country of residence if I'm in saudi should I have to take both ?

Akhil_2312

Oct 9, 2018
Hi Shahil

your explanation on obtaining PCC was remarkable.just clear few things

1. After receiving endorsement letter from VFS global,is it necessary to translate that letter.if such please guide the path.

2.After collecting PCC from police station,what is the process of translating it.

do reply because i am stuck in the middle of the process.

Regards
Akhilesh