+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to get UAE Police Certificate - For Former Residents with EID

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you.

One more question if I may,
I have made multiple entries to UAE after attaining 18 years of age, which when added would come up to 6 months. However, I have not stayed in UAE for 6 months continuously.
I am still required to get a PCC?
No I don’t think, that you will require the PCC

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi @glassjaw09,@bimale4bipeople

i worked in Abu Dhabi UAE last March 2013 to March 2014. i don't have any copy of my EID so i did the fingerprinting (Philippine NBI Clearance attested by Dept of Foreign Affairs and UAE embassy) & other requirement ready and i have a friend who's going back to UAE this July 25 who's gonna submit/apply n my behalf but i want to try this option too so that i can get my UAE Police Clearance Certificate sooner and i believe it's cheaper for my friend going to UAE police station and apply.

I'm scared if i apply online and send my docs they will not receive it and will be lost. all my effort securing the finger print will turn to waste. any suggestion or recommendation ?
Do you have at-least the EiD# (they don’t require copy of the EiD). If yes apply online and you will get the PCC in max 2 days.

MikePH

Jul 12, 2019
I'm sorry forgot to mention. I don't have the number also that's why i did the finger printing. What recommendation can you advise, my friend will apply to UAE police station or this online site ? I had a UAE visa.

Thank you for the quick reply

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I'm sorry forgot to mention. I don't have the number also that's why i did the finger printing. What recommendation can you advise, my friend will apply to UAE police station or this online site ? I had a UAE visa.

Thank you for the quick reply
Then in that case your friend and your fingerprints are your best hope

Last edited:

bellaroseee

Jul 17, 2019
hi everyone! I applied my PCC last july 16, 2019 until now i havent received it. I provided my eid. when i checked the status of my application it say "application is Approved" what does it means? and also will that be a problem that in step 2 i put my previous address in uae and now im ot living in uae anymore. please help. thanks

arunsever

Oct 22, 2018
hi everyone! I applied my PCC last july 16, 2019 until now i havent received it. I provided my eid. when i checked the status of my application it say "application is Approved" what does it means? and also will that be a problem that in step 2 i put my previous address in uae and now im ot living in uae anymore. please help. thanks
Hi, Did you receive your PCC. Even i applied online last week. Till now i have not received.

mary_c

Aug 15, 2019
Hi all! I have been reading this thread and found it helpful because my mom needs dubai police clearance for USCIS. We did this online, paid 320 aed, or $87. We got the police clearance certificate within the day. Has anyone actually confirmed if the certificates are legit? Has anyone on this thread able to use them and had no problems after submitting? I just find it too good to be true because of how easy it was obtained. Is the website a legit dubai police website? I apologize for being skeptical, but these days with all the cyber crimes, I just wanted to make sure. If anyone could please share their experience anout aubmitting this certificate and had no problems whatsoever, it would really be appreciated.

lexi992018

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks But I think they accept only GCC cards.

Also how do I get the original certificate. Do they send it by post.
I have paid by my Canadian Visa card,they accept it. They dont send you by post.you will get electronic version on your email and then you print. That's how we did .Canadian government accept this version. Even in UAE embassy they told us "go online",because they dont do it.

lexi992018

Jun 24, 2019
I have paid by my Canadian Visa card,they accept it. They dont send you by post.you will get electronic version on your email and then you print. That's how we did .Canadian government accept this version. Even in UAE embassy they told us "go online",because they dont do it.
This certificate is valid during 3 months period, it's even written on it. So be sure as well when you apply for residency it is still valid