+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROCEDURE FOR WES DOCUMENTS – CHRIST UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE– MBS GRADUATE

sumanth.wili

Oct 29, 2019
Did you apply for WES from Christ University? I have the same problem. It is not listed eventhough its a deemed university
Hi, according to my research, Christ Bachelors degrees have no problem with being given equivalent credits as a Canadian Bachelors degree; certain Masters degrees from Christ are being downgraded to equivalent status as a Canadian PG Certificate or diploma, others treated with Masters status, for eg: MCA Masters of Computer Applications (3 years) treated as Masters, MBA from Christ treated only as PG diploma and NOT as Masters. I would recommend reaching out to Christ alumni in CA who can share their experience with you, connecting with them on LinkedIn is how I clarified my doubts. Also, based on what I read online, Part-time/Distance/online education from Indian universities can have problems being accredited by WES.

Krrishnith

Nov 12, 2019
Hi, according to my research, Christ Bachelors degrees have no problem with being given equivalent credits as a Canadian Bachelors degree; certain Masters degrees from Christ are being downgraded to equivalent status as a Canadian PG Certificate or diploma, others treated with Masters status, for eg: MCA Masters of Computer Applications (3 years) treated as Masters, MBA from Christ treated only as PG diploma and NOT as Masters. I would recommend reaching out to Christ alumni in CA who can share their experience with you, connecting with them on LinkedIn is how I clarified my doubts. Also, based on what I read online, Part-time/Distance/online education from Indian universities can have problems being accredited by WES.
Thank you very much for your response. I appreciate it

blukrishna

Dec 8, 2019
Did you apply for WES from Christ University? I have the same problem. It is not listed eventhough its a deemed university
Hey Krrishnith, Were you able to get your transcripts from Christ evaluated from WES? Would really appreciate if you could answer this!

Krrishnith

Nov 12, 2019
Hey Krrishnith, Were you able to get your transcripts from Christ evaluated from WES? Would really appreciate if you could answer this!
Hi, I'm waiting for Christ University to dispatch my transcripts. But, I did hear from my friend that her transcripts were evaluated by WES and they consider our bachelor's degree as a four year equivalent program

Jul 5, 2020
Thank you very much for your response. I appreciate it
I have done my Masters in Computer science and application from Christ, but even I'm facing same problem as the university is not listed on the wes. Would going by ICAS help ? Will they consider and provide points ? Do you have any idea about this ?

Sep 26, 2020
Updated on 26th September 2020
Recently I applied the transcript for WES from Christ (Deemed to be University). No one is allowed to enter the university campus due to COVID-19. Therefore, the WES application should be done by emailing. The verified transcript will be sent to the WES electronically by the universitFollow the given below instructions.
Step 1
Make the payment online at the following link and with the steps mentioned below:
https://southindianbank.in/ChristFee/ >
Examination Office >World Education Services. Amount to be paid Rs 1419 (Inclusive of GST)

Step 2
Once the payment is made download the Fee Paid Receipt and email it to exams@christuniversity.in along with a scan copies in the PDF format of your Degree Certificate, Consolidated Mark Sheet and Academic Records Request Form (WES).

Kindly name the PDF copies of your Degree certificate and Consolidated Marks Card with your WES Reference No. #.......
Step 3
The university will send your verified documents to WES electronically within two working days.

Good luck!

Pri1995

Oct 22, 2020
Updated on 26th September 2020
Recently I applied the transcript for WES from Christ (Deemed to be University). No one is allowed to enter the university campus due to COVID-19. Therefore, the WES application should be done by emailing. The verified transcript will be sent to the WES electronically by the universitFollow the given below instructions.
Step 1
Make the payment online at the following link and with the steps mentioned below:
https://southindianbank.in/ChristFee/ >
Examination Office >World Education Services. Amount to be paid Rs 1419 (Inclusive of GST)

Step 2
Once the payment is made download the Fee Paid Receipt and email it to exams@christuniversity.in along with a scan copies in the PDF format of your Degree Certificate, Consolidated Mark Sheet and Academic Records Request Form (WES).

Kindly name the PDF copies of your Degree certificate and Consolidated Marks Card with your WES Reference No. #.......
Step 3
The university will send your verified documents to WES electronically within two working days.

Good luck!
Hi Youngdoung,

In how much time did examination office get back to you?
And before making the payment, did you email to the examination office that you would be needing to send documents to WES?
What was the total fee you paid in total - i mean including the courier charges?

Thanks

Sep 26, 2020
Hi Youngdoung,

In how much time did examination office get back to you?
And before making the payment, did you email to the examination office that you would be needing to send documents to WES?
What was the total fee you paid in total - i mean including the courier charges?

Thanks
Hi there,

Firstly, you have to send a application letter to the examination controller office exams@christuniversity.in includes the copy of your degree certificate, consolidated mark sheet and WES academic report request form.

Secondly you will receive email from the examination office which will mention that how much you have to pay the amount and the bank details.

Thirdly, you have to make the payment through the online portal. Then you have to send the receipt to the examination office by emailing.

fourthly,once you made the payment, the examination office will send the verified documents to the WES electronically (by emailing) within two working days. The WES will notify to you within the same day when they received the document from the university.
Literally, the entire application process will take only three working days.

Pri1995

Oct 22, 2020
Hi there,

Firstly, you have to send a application letter to the examination controller office exams@christuniversity.in includes the copy of your degree certificate, consolidated mark sheet and WES academic report request form.

Secondly you will receive email from the examination office which will mention that how much you have to pay the amount and the bank details.

Thirdly, you have to make the payment through the online portal. Then you have to send the receipt to the examination office by emailing.

fourthly,once you made the payment, the examination office will send the verified documents to the WES electronically (by emailing) within two working days. The WES will notify to you within the same day when they received the document from the university.
Literally, the entire application process will take only three working days.
Thank you so much for your reply.

Sounds like an easy process. :)

Sep 26, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply.

Sounds like an easy process. :)
You are welcome!
Yes the process is very easy and quick. My application has been done within the same day.

many people are asking whether the WES accepts the Christ (To be deemed University) or not? Now you have the option to choose the Christ college for your institution on your WES application. This is just kind information for those who has doubts about it.

Pri1995

Oct 22, 2020
You are welcome!
Yes the process is very easy and quick. My application has been done within the same day.

many people are asking whether the WES accepts the Christ (To be deemed University) or not? Now you have the option to choose the Christ college for your institution on your WES application. This is just kind information for those who has doubts about it.
Hahaha yes, i was facing the same issue.
I'll change it to Christ college now.

aramns1089

Oct 19, 2020
Guys does anyone know if an MBA from Christ University is evaluated as a masters program from IQAS? WES gave it as a one year PGDM :(