+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

procedure for Applying to Canada for ACCA january intake 2012

ehsanelahi

Jul 16, 2011
Assalamo Alaikum
I am from Afghanistan
1 Please send me some information that how i should fill the documents
2 From where i should Medical test, it contain TB test any other or not.
3 How to apply to the college for Admission and Pay their fee. i will Apply to LSBF Toronto For ACCA
4 I have done F.Sc in Pre-Medical with 84% marks from Edwards college Peshawar
5 Does it matter for Visa issuance as i am applying for ACCA ( undergraduate)
6 How much is the charges of Embassy I mean CHC or Fidex.
7 Can I sent my document to another Canadian High commission i-e London, Delhi etc.
Best regards

sufian605

Aug 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
pending
Doc's Request.
pending
Nomination.....
pending
AOR Received.
pending
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
pending
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
pending
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah in december
LANDED..........
InshAllah in december
Hi..Bro i am also in same condition...As i have done Fsc pre eng and got admission in stouffville college.....And i submit my case at the end of september...Jo ho ga dkha jayee ga.....Visa is 100% depends on luckkk yarr.Agr wahan jana kismat mai likha hai too koe nahi roookkkk skta appkoo...So dont worrryyyyy ;) ;) ;)

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
ehsanelahi said:
Assalamo Alaikum
I am from Afghanistan
1 Please send me some information that how i should fill the documents
2 From where i should Medical test, it contain TB test any other or not.
3 How to apply to the college for Admission and Pay their fee. i will Apply to LSBF Toronto For ACCA
4 I have done F.Sc in Pre-Medical with 84% marks from Edwards college Peshawar
5 Does it matter for Visa issuance as i am applying for ACCA ( undergraduate)
6 How much is the charges of Embassy I mean CHC or Fidex.
7 Can I sent my document to another Canadian High commission i-e London, Delhi etc.
Best regards
send me your email id . . .

sufian605

Aug 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
pending
Doc's Request.
pending
Nomination.....
pending
AOR Received.
pending
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
pending
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
pending
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah in december
LANDED..........
InshAllah in december
Ramzero bro my id is sufian605@gmail.com i am facing the same problemmm plzzz helpp meeeeeeee i will be very thankful to uu.regards....sufian imtiaz

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
For both Afghanistan and Pakistan your visa forms must be submit at Islamabad, Pakistan office for more details visit this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

Furthermore, before applying gather your documents and fill the visa form accurately
visit this link for visa forms at bottom of this page
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

normally the visa form which are required there links are below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1294E.PDF
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5645E.PDF
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5257B_1.PDF

Documents which are required along with your VISA FORM commonly are:

1.Original Documents of your Past Education
2. Proof Funds "Bank Statement personal/Sponsor or Bank Loan Letter" Funds must be more than 12000$CND yearly living expense and add your education fee for example 12000 + Education Fee = Total Expense of Year ... You can show how much you can but this is the benchmark
3. Statement Of Purpose
4. Letter Of Acceptance from your College/University
5. Domicile of your father
6. Valid Passport with 2 Pictures all details are mention on website do check it out.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Now some general knowledge for both of you.

If your intention is to get PR after doing ACCA from Canada so it's waste of money or If you want to do for something else it's better you do in your home country.

As ACCA is not that much recognize in Canada until you become ACCA member but still you guys want to continue your studies in Chartered Accountancy field than you better apply for CGA visit www.cga-domore.org or apply for any one year diploma course relevant to your past education after your HSC in any government or community college you guys get benefit of 1 year work permit after completing it. ACCA are not allowed to do job as a student as ACCA colleges in Canada are private institute and they are now allow to do job as far I know.

Or If you guys thinking that this is the best cheapest way to go Canada apply at Stoufville college as they don't required fees until you get visa and reach there institute ... As soon you get visa and landed in Canada find a best Diploma or Bachelors course which help you out in obtaining PR.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Add one more thing which is highly required is Police Certificate and If you want to apply for LSBF do let know as I applied for LSBF too as I am ACCA finalist so it help me alot as compare to those who are new to ACCA.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
If you guys really interested to study in Canada this is the best time to apply for Jan intake as whole procedure take 2 to 4 months so don't waste time.

sufian605

Aug 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
pending
Doc's Request.
pending
Nomination.....
pending
AOR Received.
pending
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
pending
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
pending
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah in december
LANDED..........
InshAllah in december
thanksss alott bro....Plz tell me that in SOP what should i write as my previous studies are irralevant??????That i have to satisfy the officer that i will come back after my studiesss......and also tell me that i use bank loan letter of my own name of about 28000$ ..Is that ok??loan letter is equivlent to the bank statmnt or weaken the case??????And i have to give prooof of that amount or not??????????plz give me suggestions as i am very near to apply my case......All things are ready except SOP and recomndation letter from my college......My ielts score is 6 is that beneficial for me as my college does not required the ielts...

redards....

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
sufian605 said:
thanksss alott bro....Plz tell me that in SOP what should i write as my previous studies are irralevant??????That i have to satisfy the officer that i will come back after my studiesss......and also tell me that i use bank loan letter of my own name of about 28000$ ..Is that ok??loan letter is equivlent to the bank statmnt or weaken the case??????And i have to give prooof of that amount or not??????????plz give me suggestions as i am very near to apply my case......All things are ready except SOP and recomndation letter from my college......My ielts score is 6 is that beneficial for me as my college does not required the ielts...

redards....
I am sending you some sample letters at your email id or you can use these headings for your SOP

Applicant: Give your introduction what is your field to study and in which college or university your applying

Educational Background: Give your past education details and why your choice to study this course

Field of Interest: How, Why your interest develop to study this course

Why LSBF/Stouffive college & Canada: Give a intro for your college and some references and why you choice to study at canada

Financial Assistance: Tell about your funds how much it is and your expenses as your showing bank loan it shows intention that you landed something to gain loan letter so you don't need to show any prove.

Purpose of Study & Career: What happen after studying at and what boost you get in your professional life

sufian605

Aug 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
pending
Doc's Request.
pending
Nomination.....
pending
AOR Received.
pending
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
pending
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
pending
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah in december
LANDED..........
InshAllah in december
Thanks alot bro u r very kind and helpfulll........Bro I am Applying through cnsultant.....Whats ur plan????? R u already apllied or not?????In lsbf???????/Can we talk on call so that things are more clear..Plz i hope that u will be very kind and helpfulll...thnxx alot againnn..I am from lahore??where u from????

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
sufian605 said:
Thanks alot bro u r very kind and helpfulll........Bro I am Applying through cnsultant.....Whats ur plan????? R u already apllied or not?????In lsbf???????/Can we talk on call so that things are more clear..Plz i hope that u will be very kind and helpfulll...thnxx alot againnn..I am from lahore??where u from????
I am from Karachi.

I am emailing you my cell number you can call me