+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural questions

Darksilence

Oct 25, 2020
I made two mistakes in my application, not sure I will get permanent residency or not.
First mistake I applied for Ontario under Canadian Experience class from Quebec.
So I moved to Ontario and then requested change of address.

I contacted them regarding how much money I need to show, they replied that I must update amount of money I have.
So I sent new documents with updated proof of funds with more money from sources I didn't bother including before

Today I saw one of the scanned documents resolution is very low, it's very hard to read

Since I have contacted so many times I don't want to bother them... Should I wait for an agent to contact me if needed, or I shud just wait.

BossingMTL

Nov 10, 2020
1) It shouldnt be a problem for the address as long as the application is still in progress. A lawyer told me, people who leave Quebec by the END of their application still get approved, & I have a friend who did that and all was fine.

2) Why do you have to show proof of funds if you're in the CEC category? I don't understand this part

3) You can bother them as much as you want and PLEASE bother them. You want your application approved not refused, so its their job to help you

Reactions: upon

Darksilence

Oct 25, 2020
1) It shouldnt be a problem for the address as long as the application is still in progress. A lawyer told me, people who leave Quebec by the END of their application still get approved, & I have a friend who did that and all was fine.

2) Why do you have to show proof of funds if you're in the CEC category? I don't understand this part

3) You can bother them as much as you want and PLEASE bother them. You want your application approved not refused, so its their job to help you
I don't know, in the system, when you submit application asks for proof of funds may be the agent didn't realize it was a query regarding CEC, might have thought of something else..

Last edited:

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I don't know, in the system, when you submit application asks for proof of funds may be the agent didn't realize it was a query regarding CEC, might have thought of something else..
You don’t need pof under CEC.
Upload a letter saying that instead pof.