+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

procedural fairness

iqra mukhtar

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
hi , i applied my husband s case in April 2017, submitted schedule A form, medical done already now i got email for LVO that you don't have sufficient proofs of the wedding and i was outside Canada last few years for my medical so officer doubt that i am not in Canada even now, during the processing of my application. He gave me 30 days to provide proofs. previously i submitted marriage pics, marriage certificate, receipts etc now i submitted every possible thing wedding card, marriage certificate, rukhsati certificate, affidavits of witness of out marriage, hall bookings, hotels, dress, jewelry receipts, proof of continuous contact, greeting cards from friends, tickets of my family members who went to attend wedding and for officer s suspect of me not being in Canada , submitted master card bills, employment letters, pay stubs, information from my college in Canada, exam that i am going to take for medical license etc. long story short what are the chances of my case approval? bcz our mehndi was separate and barat was a combine function, reception is going to take place here upon arrival of my husband as most of my family reside here. really worried

Aug 24, 2017
Well you lived outside of the country for sometime. You have to prove its not a marriage of convenience. If they're saying they doubt the marriage it's not the event itself necessarily but that it only happened for you to be able come back here and get him citizenship. Have you provided documenting of how you met etc? Did you both detail in your personal letters the same timeline?

iqra mukhtar

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well you lived outside of the country for sometime. You have to prove its not a marriage of convenience. If they're saying they doubt the marriage it's not the event itself necessarily but that it only happened for you to be able come back here and get him citizenship. Have you provided documenting of how you met etc? Did you both detail in your personal letters the same timeline?
yes we told him how we met and everything step by step and even our families new each other , previously i sent emails from year 2014 and 2015 but i am not sure if they discarded them being unnecessary , then i send social media post showing public announcement of relationship.

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi , i applied my husband s case in April 2017, submitted schedule A form, medical done already now i got email for LVO that you don't have sufficient proofs of the wedding and i was outside Canada last few years for my medical so officer doubt that i am not in Canada even now, during the processing of my application. He gave me 30 days to provide proofs. previously i submitted marriage pics, marriage certificate, receipts etc now i submitted every possible thing wedding card, marriage certificate, rukhsati certificate, affidavits of witness of out marriage, hall bookings, hotels, dress, jewelry receipts, proof of continuous contact, greeting cards from friends, tickets of my family members who went to attend wedding and for officer s suspect of me not being in Canada , submitted master card bills, employment letters, pay stubs, information from my college in Canada, exam that i am going to take for medical license etc. long story short what are the chances of my case approval? bcz our mehndi was separate and barat was a combine function, reception is going to take place here upon arrival of my husband as most of my family reside here. really worried
Your reply to the PFL seems sufficient for proving the genuineness of relationship and validity of marriage, and the fact that you are in Canada at present. For cases where the Sponsor is outside Canada, they want to see strong proof of Sponsor's intent to go back to Canada. In your case, you applied once you were back to Canada and the employment letters, pay stubs and your medical exam among other things you mentioned appear to be strong evidence of your current residence in Canada.