+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness TRV

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hi All,

i need series help i applied for TRV visa and got Procedural Fairness letter and VO given only 10 days to respond
here is the detail

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.

Specifically, I am not satisfied that the employment reference letter submitted in support of your application is genuine. Therefore, it is my belief that you have deliberately tried to mislead me in a relevant matter which could induce an error in the administration of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and I am considering recommending to my supervisor that you be found inadmissible to Canada for misrepresentation pursuant to subsection 40(1)(a) of the Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

is this mean my employment verification letter or it can be bank statement too.

i just don't know what to do

I am working in Russia currently on vacation in my home country for 3 months and my nephew is Canadian citizen who invited my to Canada i was in my last week there and rush to make my job letter.

how can i prove that the job letter and all info is correct - because In Russia they don't allow foreigners to keep more than $500 in your account else they trouble, so i had my money and deposited in my home country and submitted my bank statement So i don't have any pay slip

I talked to my company owner he is ready to talk to give me his company permit and show any letter that needed.

please help and advice it will be highly appreciated

also is this mean that they are going to refuse my application or it is a good sign if i approve

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
At this point, the best you can hope for is a refusal. They have determined your employment letter is fraudulent, and are preparing to ban you from Canada for 5 years for misrepresentation You need to supply proof that the employment verification is not fake and was provided by a legitimate employer.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Provide them with proof that your employment letter is genuine - not bank account.
Please do not bother reapplying - there is no chance Canada is going to approve anybody from Russia or having connection with Russia right now. You will only antagonize yourself! Canada even banned selling Russian Vodka in stores.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Provide them with proof that your employment letter is genuine - not bank account.
Please do not bother reapplying - there is no chance Canada is going to approve anybody from Russia or having connection with Russia right now. You will only antagonize yourself! Canada even banned selling Russian Vodka in stores.
I was collecting information and people's feedback for someone known - that application was TRV application back in 2019 anyhow he was he was just working for a company in russia at that time.