+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness case

Ruby Vo

Mar 1, 2022
My husband got student visa approval but he withdrew right after that because he got job offer from Canada company. He made webform to withdraw his application and then got email from IRCC that they noted my wish on the file. 10 days later, I inform canada bank to refund my money but then he got procedural fairness letter saying that he may be inadmissible for misrepresentatio because my fund in my GIC account has been withdrawn. we are confused because we informed IRCC withdraw my application so we have the right to request refund. Could you please advise us for this case. Thanks so much in advance.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
My husband got student visa approval but he withdrew right after that because he got job offer from Canada company. He made webform to withdraw his application and then got email from IRCC that they noted my wish on the file. 10 days later, I inform canada bank to refund my money but then he got procedural fairness letter saying that he may be inadmissible for misrepresentatio because my fund in my GIC account has been withdrawn. we are confused because we informed IRCC withdraw my application so we have the right to request refund. Could you please advise us for this case. Thanks so much in advance.

PFL letter is a series matter I will suggest you hire a proffesional and expert lawyer to deal with it, first you should have waited to withraw your application and recieved a letter from IRCC before taking your funds back ,anyhow the way you explained your matter is very clear and can be proof if you have all the proofs with you because you withraw your case by your choice your application was not refused again when officer check your funds during your application maybe there was no fund or you should have sent an explanation letter to IRCC to notifiy them of the changes,

Sister your case dosen't sounds scary if everything is genuin I will personnly advice to go for a good lawyer not immigration consultant inbox me if you need more info.
you have to provid a strong answer with as much evidience you can prepare to avoid missrespresntation.

Last edited:

Ruby Vo

Mar 1, 2022
PFL letter is a series matter I will suggest you hire a proffesional and expert lawyer to deal with it, first you should have waited to withraw your application and recieved a letter from IRCC before taking your funds back ,anyhow the way you explained your matter is very clear and can be proof if you have all the proofs with you because you withraw your case by your choice your application was not refused again when officer check your funds during your application maybe there was no fund or you should have sent an explanation letter to IRCC to notifiy them of the changes,

Sister your case dosen't sounds scary if everything is genuin I will personnly advice to go for a good lawyer not immigration consultant inbox me if you need more info.
you have to provid a strong answer with as much evidience you can prepare to avoid missrespresntation.
thank you very much for your avice

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hello, I also got The Procedural Fairness Document saying that we missed to inform about US Visa refusal. The application was Open Work Permit and I missed to add the US Visa Rejection. I have now hired a lawyer to look into the case and have gotten all the documents ready. I have 15 days.
I have been waiting for more than a year for decision and now this. Please help guys. What are the chances, I am really tensed. They mentioned, if they are not satisfied then there is 5 years ban. Please guide me guys, I cannot afford that. My spouse is in Studying in Canada.
Please and Thanks!

nor1231

Feb 23, 2022
Hello, I also got The Procedural Fairness Document saying that we missed to inform about US Visa refusal. The application was Open Work Permit and I missed to add the US Visa Rejection. I have now hired a lawyer to look into the case and have gotten all the documents ready. I have 15 days.
I have been waiting for more than a year for decision and now this. Please help guys. What are the chances, I am really tensed. They mentioned, if they are not satisfied then there is 5 years ban. Please guide me guys, I cannot afford that. My spouse is in Studying in Canada.
Please and Thanks!
Could you please share what happened once you submitted the response? Hope you got your PR. How long did it take them to respond?