+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness letter

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hi everyone,
Need your help.
I received Procedural Fairness letter due to excessive demand. I have chronic myleod leukemia. My doctor switch my medication to lower price from $50k to $1400 (generic)per month. I have now a letter from my doctor, new prescription, new bloodwork , new dignosis and assessment plan. Just want ask if these are credible to show to rhe officer.
Thank you for those who response.

CG7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
I suggest consulting with an immigration consultant or lawyer , they know how to respond to pfl

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
Hi everyone,
Need your help.
I received Procedural Fairness letter due to excessive demand. I have chronic myleod leukemia. My doctor switch my medication to lower price from $50k to $1400 (generic)per month. I have now a letter from my doctor, new prescription, new bloodwork , new dignosis and assessment plan. Just want ask if these are credible to show to rhe officer.
Thank you for those who response.
Good day. I have rcvd fairness letter due to medical inadmissibility, my son has heart problem that need operation. would you mind if you can help me or send me the response letter you made, just delete all your personal information. please and thank you