+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness letter

Roannetology

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hi everyone,
I received Procedural fairness letter about my medical condition.I have chronic myleod leukemia. This is due to excessive demand. My doctor switch my medication to lower price, from $50,000 per month to $1400(generic),we had supporting letter from my doctor, priscription of new medication, new bloodwork report and new diagnosis..just want to ask if these are credible to show to the officer about my case.
Thank you..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,
I received Procedural fairness letter about my medical condition.I have chronic myleod leukemia. This is due to excessive demand. My doctor switch my medication to lower price, from $50,000 per month to $1400(generic),we had supporting letter from my doctor, priscription of new medication, new bloodwork report and new diagnosis..just want to ask if these are credible to show to the officer about my case.
Thank you..
You can certainly try. Very hard to say you suddenly can have a generic drug when the government has paid 50k/month for the past 3 years. Would hire a lawyer. In the past 3 years the Canadian government has paid 600k on just medication. There is also a change that you may need a stem cell treatment eventually.