Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Is any one know after submitting reauired document in how many days they processing file?

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Ecas now in process started processing on july 3

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
samir3132 said:
Ecas now in process started processing on july 3
Are you sure that this fairness letter for you. This is may be mistake. If there is any thing abnormal doctor would have called
you up anyway

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Yes its not for medical and cic want some detailed and proof. For employment thats why.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
samir3132 said:
Yes its not for medical and cic want some detailed and proof. For employment thats why.
Look like they opened your file :)
hope u will get it soon

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
CEC_1304 said:
Just searchedin CIC site found this (Looks like because of some medical reason )
=================
Annex 4
PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS LETTER

Medical inadmissibility - Excessive demand on social services

[INSERT LETTERHEAD]

Our Ref.:

[INSERT ADDRESS]

Dear [INSERT NAME]:

This letter concerns your application for an immigrant visa [or: application for permanent residence in Canada]. Based on a review of your file, it appears that you or your family member may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

I have determined that you/your family member, [name], are/is a person whose health condition might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on social services in Canada. An excessive demand is a demand for which the anticipated costs exceed the average Canadian per capita health and social services costs, which is currently set at $5,143.00 per year. Pursuant to subsection 38(1) [and pursuant to section 42 in the case of a family member] of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, it therefore appears that you may be inadmissible on health grounds.

You/your family member, [name], have/has the following medical condition or diagnosis: [Insert name of disease or condition and diagnosis from IMM 5365.] In particular:

[Insert narrative from IMM 5365 – excluding the list of social services required and cost implications.]

In consultation with the Health Management Branch of Citizenship and Immigration Canada, I have determined that the following social services will be required:

[Insert list of social services required, cost implications and period indicated by the medical officer from IMM 5365.]

Before I make a final decision, you have the opportunity to submit additional information that addresses any or all of the following:

the medical condition(s) identified;
social services required in Canada for the period indicated above; and
your individualized plan to ensure that no excessive demand will be imposed on Canadian social services for the entire period indicated above and your signed Declaration of Ability and Intent.
You must provide any additional information within 60 days of the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in your application being refused.

In order to demonstrate that you/your family member will not place an excessive demand on social services, if permitted to immigrate to Canada, you must establish to the satisfaction of the assessing officer that you have a reasonable and workable plan, along with the financial means and intent to implement this plan, in order to offset the excessive demand that you would otherwise impose on social services, after immigrating to Canada. The sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations that define the meanings of “social services” and “excessive demand” are included for your reference.

Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

Yours truly,

Officer
[Appropriate Signature Block].

=================
Thank you so much...

Farah611818

Jun 28, 2017
Just searchedin CIC site found this (Looks like because of some medical reason )
=================
Annex 4
PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS LETTER

Medical inadmissibility - Excessive demand on social services

[INSERT LETTERHEAD]

Our Ref.:

[INSERT ADDRESS]

Dear [INSERT NAME]:

This letter concerns your application for an immigrant visa [or: application for permanent residence in Canada]. Based on a review of your file, it appears that you or your family member may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

I have determined that you/your family member, [name], are/is a person whose health condition might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on social services in Canada. An excessive demand is a demand for which the anticipated costs exceed the average Canadian per capita health and social services costs, which is currently set at $5,143.00 per year. Pursuant to subsection 38(1) [and pursuant to section 42 in the case of a family member] of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, it therefore appears that you may be inadmissible on health grounds.

You/your family member, [name], have/has the following medical condition or diagnosis: [Insert name of disease or condition and diagnosis from IMM 5365.] In particular:

[Insert narrative from IMM 5365 – excluding the list of social services required and cost implications.]

In consultation with the Health Management Branch of Citizenship and Immigration Canada, I have determined that the following social services will be required:

[Insert list of social services required, cost implications and period indicated by the medical officer from IMM 5365.]

Before I make a final decision, you have the opportunity to submit additional information that addresses any or all of the following:

the medical condition(s) identified;
social services required in Canada for the period indicated above; and
your individualized plan to ensure that no excessive demand will be imposed on Canadian social services for the entire period indicated above and your signed Declaration of Ability and Intent.
You must provide any additional information within 60 days of the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in your application being refused.

In order to demonstrate that you/your family member will not place an excessive demand on social services, if permitted to immigrate to Canada, you must establish to the satisfaction of the assessing officer that you have a reasonable and workable plan, along with the financial means and intent to implement this plan, in order to offset the excessive demand that you would otherwise impose on social services, after immigrating to Canada. The sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations that define the meanings of “social services” and “excessive demand” are included for your reference.

Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

Yours truly,

Officer
[Appropriate Signature Block].

=================

Did your receive this letter after you have submitted your passport or before?