+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness letter - Proof of funds

Bezaeh

Apr 21, 2021
Specifically, I have concerns that you have submitted the following fraudulent/altered document(s)/information in support of your application: - Wegagen Bank Bank Statement
Please explain why the document(s)/information was provided and where/how was it obtained. It is your responsibility to demonstrate that you have not engaged in an act of misrepresentation with respect to your application.

What do I have to say in my letter of explanation? please help me out.
So, do I have a chance for a study permit?
How long will it take to get their replay?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Specifically, I have concerns that you have submitted the following fraudulent/altered document(s)/information in support of your application: - Wegagen Bank Bank Statement
Please explain why the document(s)/information was provided and where/how was it obtained. It is your responsibility to demonstrate that you have not engaged in an act of misrepresentation with respect to your application.

What do I have to say on my letter of explanesion?, please help me out.
Are the documents fake?

Reactions: YVR123 and Naturgrl

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

What do I have to say on my letter of explanesion?, please help me out.
No one can help you if you submit fraudulent or altered bank statement. If you didnt, respond by showing proof that the statement is genuine.

So do I have a chance for study permit, NO
There is a chance of getting ban if details on PFL’s accusation is true

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No, they are not. I just gave them one-year and four-month bank statements instead of four months.
Get a new / updated statement. Get a letter from your bank confirming that the account / funds are genuine.

Did you apply through an agent or on your own?

Reactions: Simba112

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
why u submitted 1 year ? was there huge transaction in this period ? is it your bank account ? is there a stamp and signing from the bank ? ideally you should submit an attestation from your bank saying that you have XXX with bank statements of last 4 / 6 months. should be easy please don't complicate it.

Bezaeh

Apr 21, 2021
Get a new / updated statement. Get a letter from your bank confirming that the account / funds are genuine.

I apply by myself. Also, I have given my letter of expansion.

Bezaeh

Apr 21, 2021
why u submitted 1 year ? was there huge transaction in this period ? is it your bank account ? is there a stamp and signing from the bank ? ideally you should submit an attestation from your bank saying that you have XXX with bank statements of last 4 / 6 months. should be easy please don't complicate it.
Yes it is my bank account. Also there is stamp and signing. I have provided them bank letter.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

Unlikely VO can arrive to that conclusion and issue Procedure Fairness letter. Im not making judgement, but with my past 14yrs experience as a Banker, I have had interaction with Embassies/HC/VO request to confirm if the bank statement issued is genuine or not through fax. In most case if you receive fax from them its not genuine. They have samples of genuine statement to refer to on their disposal. As scylla advised, get duplicate statement with same period covered, and request attestation letter from your bank.

Bezaeh

Apr 21, 2021
Unlikely VO can arrive to that conclusion and issue Procedure Fairness letter. Im not making judgement, but with my past 14yrs experience as a Banker, I have had interaction with Embassies/HC/VO request to confirm if the bank statement issued is genuine or not through fax. In most case if you receive fax from them its not genuine. They have samples of genuine statements to refer to on their disposal. As scylla advised, get duplicate statement with same period covered, and request attestation letter from your bank.
I have provided a bank letter with the proof of fund when I apply. Also, I have given them a letter of expansion for the PFL.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have provided a bank letter with the proof of fund when I apply. Also, I have given them a letter of expansion for the PFL.
I know you did that, and i know you understand meaning of Procedure Fairness Letter... Get duplicate statement, from same bank covering same period and respond to that letter. Make a case that the bank statement you provided is genuine.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
This is bizarre. It's not that hard to prove that your bank statements are genuine. If they are, you've got nothing to worry about.

Unless there's something else you are not telling us about?

Reactions: Simba112

Bezaeh

Apr 21, 2021
I know you did that, and i know you understand meaning of Procedure Fairness Letter... Get duplicate statement, from same bank covering same period and respond to that letter. Make a case that the bank statement you provided is genuine.
But, I already send them my letter of expansion without another or new bank letter or statement. so I should just wait for the refusal letter.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
But, I already send them my letter of expansion without another or new bank letter or statement. so I should just wait for the refusal letter.
Its up to you, if you are waiting for refusal letter instead of proving it is geniune. Totally up to you