+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness letter! misrepresentation!

meyti

Oct 16, 2017
Dear all. Please help me.

Unintentionally, I did not mention my us visa rejection in the VISA application form. I mentioned all rejection of Canadian visa and I ticked YES to related question. I received fairness letter. I responded them and I explained for them the explanation box is after question related to Canada visa application, so I thought I have to mention only Canada visa application. It is all!

I have post graduation work permit and I live in Canada. I am eligible to get PR through PEQ.

I want to know, if I get 5 year ban, what happens exactly and what do I have to do? Do I have to leave Canada or can I stay to end my post graduation work permit? Any information, experience is a big assets.

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

Unintentionally, I did not mention my us visa rejection in the VISA application form. I mentioned all rejection of Canadian visa and I ticked YES to related question. I received fairness letter. I responded them and I explained for them the explanation box is after question related to Canada visa application, so I thought I have to mention only Canada visa application. It is all!

I have post graduation work permit and I live in Canada. I am eligible to get PR through PEQ.

I want to know, if I get 5 year ban, what happens exactly and what do I have to do? Do I have to leave Canada or can I stay to end my post graduation work permit? Any information, experience is a big assets.

Thanks
Hi

If you receive a 5 year ban for misrepresentation, you will be inadmissible and required to leave Canada ASAP.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you so much. and what if I withdraw the application?
You could try but since they've already become aware of the misrepresentation, I would guess that withdrawing won't help at this point.

Reactions: meyti

meyti

Oct 16, 2017
Hi all, Please help me, thanks:

Unfortunately, I got five years ban. but I did not know that also I received removal order or no. I do not know when do I have to leave Canada! Can I stay in Canada to end of my post graduation work permit?
I have mentioned something that I received, maybe it helps:

"you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced."

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You have to leave as soon as possible. Removal orders generally roll over into a deportation order in 30 days. Make sure you report to CBSA before you leave.

meyti

Oct 16, 2017
You have to leave as soon as possible. Removal orders generally roll over into a deportation order in 30 days. Make sure you report to CBSA before you leave.
Hi
Thank you for your response. But I did not receive a removal order. I just receive this sentence:
"you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced."
I think removal order should be more clear than this sentence.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You can always call them and ask. Basically, you can loose Canadian citizenship for misrepresentation, so I would think your work permit has been ( or will be very soon) cancelled. You don’t want to compound the problem by ending up with a deportation order or working without a valid work permit.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi
Thank you for your response. But I did not receive a removal order. I just receive this sentence:
I think removal order should be more clear than this sentence.
You are inadmissible and need to leave ASAP.

Chahal007

Oct 19, 2017
Dear all,
I can stay up to end of my work permit. I verified with immigration office. Thanks for your responses.
Bests,
Mahdi.
hi. i got procedural fairness letter for misrepresentation. How long it took them to respond after you sent reply to procedural fairness letter??

meyti

Oct 16, 2017
Hi. it is different between a few days to a couple of months. did you answer it?if no, contact me.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No

Thanks
Hello my friend, what happened to your applicatiom? Could you satisfy them by explanation letter?