File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I've sent video skype screenshots chat 10 pages in the app, we are still communicating...
I think you need to explain the lack of visits. A year and a half is a very long time not to see each others.

M

mikeymyke

Also there's the issue with your sponsor's deteriorating mental health, this will eventually need to be brought up as the reason he can't visit, and then its possible the app will be refused if they determine he was not mentally competent to understand the sponsorship undertaking that he's signing

Skype chats arent nearly enough to satisfy them as theyre easy to do and don't show as strong a commitment as visiting in person. Almost 2 yrs of no in-person visits does definitely raise some issues

Reactions: Buletruck

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
That may be part of the problem. At this point it's been more than a year and a half since you've seen each other and IRCC may be wondering if your truly still in a relationship. Has something significant happened that's prevented you from seeing each other for that long? Simple check ups certainly shouldn't be preventing visits.
From previous posts, the sponsor has mid-stage Alzheimer's disease and is in a facility...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately there are many red flags in this case. I sense there will some concerns that you are the one submitting all the documentation and it doesn't seem like your partner is doing anything in Canada. The opposite is usually the case. Is your partner still in a nursing home or hospital? I wish you the best but I am relieved that you received a procedural fairness letter.

Reactions: OP_POP

TrangVu

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, can you tell me what happened? I got a Prodecural Fairness letter too. Did you get your pr? Thank you.

Minnumaria88

Feb 2, 2019
Hii I got procedural fairness notice yesterday saying that my course is not completed. Acutally mine is not completed but I came to know that after I applied for pnp . Now I have no idea .. can somebody help me how to respond

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
some one my relative PR visa refused with 5 year ban for office visit and wrong resign date and release date inform to visit officer. . can he applied for any student visa or work or tourist visa. during this time .please advice

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
some one my relative PR visa refused with 5 year ban for office visit and wrong resign date and release date inform to visit officer. . can he applied for any student visa or work or tourist visa. during this time .please advice
No the 5 year ban is for every visa or permit. Also no point in lying. This is about you based on previous posts.

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
can i appeals against order ? someone tell me I can appeal but if my last office not help me I will be danger again. officer visit my last office and i send ADR after resign date as tell by HR officer that is problem. resign date tell by HR staff 6 mobth earlier of my adr job reference submit. after that I send department head certificate for gap period that I work there. as send me PF. but finally visa office do not believe my document but only believe oral word of HR staff

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
can i appeals against order ? someone tell me I can appeal but if my last office not help me I will be danger again. officer visit my last office and i send ADR after resign date as tell by HR officer that is problem. resign date tell by HR staff 6 mobth earlier of my adr job reference submit. after that I send department head certificate for gap period that I work there. as send me PF. but finally visa office do not believe my document but only believe oral word of HR staff
You can try appealing - you'll need to hire a lawyer in Canada to handle your appeal.

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no

d15bguy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Hey, can you tell me what happened? I got a Prodecural Fairness letter too. Did you get your pr? Thank you.
How far into your application process did you finally receive this letter? Do you have a timeline? And sorry to hear about this situation.