+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness Letter: Didn't meet minimum entry criteria

drepey220

Mar 14, 2024
.... At the time you were invited to apply, it was determined that you did not meet the minimum entry criteria for either the Canadian Experience Class or the Federal Skilled Trades Program. Upon further review of the information and documentation you submitted as evidence of work experience, I have determined that you do not appear to meet Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program minimum requirements as per R75(2).
The officer made no mention of misrepresentation. No other specific documents or instructions were given just seems like the officer wants me to explain. I think I made a mistake of choosing a wrong NOC code for foreign work experience, also thought that any job offer is ok since I'm on OWP. Didn't know that it should be LMIA so I selected yes for valid job offer. And didn't present enough POF just paystub since I have regular work here (inland). I submitted valid docs but work offer letter for example isn't valid since it's not LMIA and work experience matches reference letter however, noc code could be incorrect.

These were honest mistakes and I just want to withdraw my application. What are the possible implications if I just explain the mistakes and request to withdraw?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
The officer made no mention of misrepresentation. No other specific documents or instructions were given just seems like the officer wants me to explain. I think I made a mistake of choosing a wrong NOC code for foreign work experience, also thought that any job offer is ok since I'm on OWP. Didn't know that it should be LMIA so I selected yes for valid job offer. And didn't present enough POF just paystub since I have regular work here (inland). I submitted valid docs but work offer letter for example isn't valid since it's not LMIA and work experience matches reference letter however, noc code could be incorrect.

These were honest mistakes and I just want to withdraw my application. What are the possible implications if I just explain the mistakes and request to withdraw?
They might review your letter of explanation but I doubt they will accept it, you might also be refused under misrepresentation grounds and be banned for 5 years. Also, theres no point withdrawing your application as that will be seen aa another red flag.. bear in mind that this will be recorded under your name and when you apply again, they will know that you have a red flag and your app will be delayed..