+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness Document

thisisdaau

Aug 17, 2019
Hello People,
I'd applied for a study permit in the first week of July and since then I was expecting my approval to reach me.
After waiting more than than 50 days today I was sent a Procedural Fairness letter @ my CIC account stating that the transcripts submitted by me, are found to be fraudulent (this was merely shocking), also my WES got completed in the month of July itself.
I have decided to approach my university tomorrow and shall ask for a student acknowledgement letter. Along with this, I am thinking to add a couple of more documents to strengthen my reply.
I have no idea how this situation came and from where they are quoting such information.
Is there anyone who can put some light in this regard. I have not lost all of my hope yet and will fight for it till my last breath.

Below is the letter content.

I have concerns that you may be inadmissible for misrepresentation. The education transcripts from XXXXXXXXXX that you submitted in support of your application was verified and confirmed to be fraudulent.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a temporary resident visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a): 40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act 40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you 10 days from the receipt of this letter to make any representations in this regard.
NOTE: PLEASE INCLUDE THIS LETTER WITH ANY RESPONSE SUBMITTED.

Thanks & Regards

thisisdaau

Aug 17, 2019
Would speak to your consultant. CIC usually has good reason to send these letters.
The consultant I signed up with was good for nothing, therefore I did almost everything on my own with some help of my knows.
I am unable to understand this, though My undergraduate university is ready to write this on their letter head, plus I would be attaching WES evaluation in my reply to Visa officer. I hope he/she accepts it.

Dec 15, 2019
The consultant I signed up with was good for nothing, therefore I did almost everything on my own with some help of my knows.
I am unable to understand this, though My undergraduate university is ready to write this on their letter head, plus I would be attaching WES evaluation in my reply to Visa officer. I hope he/she accepts it.
FURTHER UPDATE?

Yash@7777

Sep 15, 2020
Gujrat
Category........
STUDY
Did you got any updates ? Please confirm.

Miss85

Jul 24, 2021
Hey can i contact you?