NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
hanusya101 said:
Just a question, when i am uploading the ITA application it is stating that i need Proof of Means of Financial Support even though both us work in Canada full time and have a valid LMO offer...what should i upload my back statements how the money comes in and out? really confusied what they want from me.. :eek:
I was asked as well just upload T4 and NOA for past year or better 2 whatever you have but include 2015 they accepted it from me as I had lmo as well

Aalan

Dec 28, 2014
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Can we show 'PF' or PPF as proof of fund??[/size][/size][/size]

JAcevedo

Jun 19, 2015
Just to clarify this.

If you are currently living in Canada AND have a valid job offer (www .cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp) you DO NOT need to show the funds.

It applies to all skilled immigrants which I believe that FSW and CEC are under:

www .cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

I strongly suggest that you read, read, and read again. And if you still have a question, read again. And after you have read that many times, ask around. Sometimes it just takes 5 minutes more of reading through CIC websites and you will find the info. I am saying this as the best advice I can give you :D As sometimes you get people answering questions without knowing the full information.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JAcevedo said:
Just to clarify this.

If you are currently living in Canada AND have a valid job offer (www .cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp) you DO NOT need to show the funds.

It applies to all skilled immigrants which I believe that FSW and CEC are under:

www .cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

I strongly suggest that you read, read, and read again. And if you still have a question, read again. And after you have read that many times, ask around. Sometimes it just takes 5 minutes more of reading through CIC websites and you will find the info. I am saying this as the best advice I can give you :D As sometimes you get people answering questions without knowing the full information.
Just to clarify that Valid Job Offer here means an LMIA supported job offer only. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

Also notice the word AND. It means that one needs to be currently authorized to work in Canada AND have an LMIA supported job offer to be completely exempt from showing POF.

Yes, it is ridiculous and insulting to common sense that someone who is well settled in Canada for the past many years would still have to show POF because they don't have an LMIA supported job offer. But that's the official line on this. However, in reality officers do employ their wisdom to individual cases where the POF might not be completely present as funds in the bank but be supported by other documentary evidence including employment letter, pay stubs, tax assessment forms et al which collectively are good enough to prove that the applicant can support themselves and their family which is the essence of asking for POF in the first place.

Hope that clarifies.

Radu81

Nov 29, 2015
Hello everyone,
I have a question and I would like some advise because I'm confuse
I have job offer and I received positive LMIA to support my application for permanent resident and I got invitation under the Canadian Experience Class
The thing is that I'm not aloud to work because of those 4 year and I changed my status to Visitor
Because I'm a Visitor and I'm not authorized to work in Canada I will must have to show that I have enough money to support yourself ?
I'm in Canada,I have job offer and LMIA but I'm not authorized to work so that's mean that I have to prove the money?
Some advise,please.
Thank you.

manishsn

Jun 8, 2017
Hi
For proof of funds , do I need to show my property mortgage outstanding ? or just other credit card and loans?