+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

problems with GCKey log in - please, tell your experience

asukumari

Aug 6, 2018
A note for anyone with the same problem.

Log in with your info, don't sign out. Open a new window and go to GC key login again. It takes you to your profile!
No I do not think that is the permanent solution. This is so annoying that I think they have to take it seriously. I have contacted them to report this as technical error many times since last year and to no avail.

Varunabm

Jun 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello,

Did it ever happen to you:

When you try to log into your mycic, instead of directing you to the next page, it loops back to the first page where you choose English or French?
Hi, Try in incognito mode or using another browser. I tried it and it worked. This is because of the cache. It will also work if you clear the cache after this has happened.
Anyways, This happened to me when I tried to skip the terms and conditions and go to the home page (I had accepted the terms and conditions before so I thought why again). Hope this helps for you and others seeking the same problem. Cheers!!

Reactions: mnint

Baharoosh

Feb 6, 2019
Unfortunately this happens to everyone. There are different solutions. The following works for me always:

Log in with your info, don't sign out. Open a new window and go to GC key login again. It takes you to your profile!

Reactions: asukumari

AjayB123

Jul 29, 2018
First try to login in normal window.
Once you are redirected to home page after trying to log in, Try in incognito mode.
I always have 1 failed attempt. 2nd attempt in incognito window always works for me

asukumari

Aug 6, 2018
Unfortunately this happens to everyone. There are different solutions. The following works for me always:

THIS IS THE SOLUTION TO CIC RECURSIVE LOGIN BUG

fhussain1702

Aug 7, 2019
Trying to login with GC Key login , but after I click login, there is no option of ''Continue" ,but only an option of ''Log-Out" , are the servers down for IRCC, I'm unable to login and check my Visa application whether its approved or not.

shiningbright

Nov 17, 2019
Sharing link to solution from another forum (how to clear corrupt cookies).
I've also found success by 'clearing browser history' after an unsuccessful login attempt (using GC Key) that sent me in a loop.

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019

THANKS A LOT! FINALLY I CAN ACCESS MY ACCOUNT

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I want to share my experience with Gckey: I sent letter in web form with scans. The technical service used my information instead of form 0008 (the country of Belarus), they used the info from the birth certificate (Republic of Belarus) - they answered that this was a mistake. I was able to attach to Gckey, without changing anything, but apparently they changed something there (my country`s name). Conclusion: write them with screenshots if you do everything according to the instructions, but only after receiving AOR1!:cool:

mines

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Kathmandu
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-31-2019
File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
09-06-2019
Med's Done....
12-06-2019
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
trying since last 2 weeks, still unable to link GC KEY. Sometimes the form appears and sometimes it redirects to the home page

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
trying since last 2 weeks, still unable to link GC KEY. Sometimes the form appears and sometimes it redirects to the home page
You will be sent to the home page when technical work is underway on the site (for example, now there is an announcement about it there)
write to webform with screens of page yout trying (they must see what you write and where you do mistakes)

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Life hack lol:

Try to log into gckey with one browser. Once it loops back to first page, close the browser.

Open up another browser, log into gckey.

It will work.

It needs to be two different browsers, i use chrome and internet explorer.