+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problems if two applications - FSW and Quebec Non Federal part CSQ

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Dear all,
I need your help please. This is my second thread related to same issue. Tried enough to be more clear this time.

Following two applications in progress
1) My Spouse was nominated in August, 16 to apply for Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) . Quebec official didn't ask for any documentation yet, it means processing on application is not started. Offcourse did not received CSQ and Federal part of the application is not started.

2) FSW (Outland) - E-AOR April, 2017.

In first application (non-federal Quebec part) I am accompanying spouse and principal applicant is my spouse. In second application I am principal applicant and my spouse is accompanying me.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigr ... st-6026726

Some people on forum are saying it candidate should drop one nomination from two to proceed the case. We are more interested in FSW application. I am afraid that due to our CSQ application, our FSW application is rejected.

Can FSW system talk to Quebec system?
How to withdraw from CSQ application?

Any advice/suggestion in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
You can keep both applications for now while there is no movement in either.

You can withdraw the other if there is movement in one.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Thanks for your reply. I read few members those are rejected by minor mistakes. You know in FSW; due to tons of applications load, now days in many cases no one gives you chance to explain yourself or ask you to provide information.

I am worried, if they rejected our FSW without asking us to withdraw from Quebec application.

Last edited:

Tuki

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Hi
I have two application in process at federal stage. I have applied my PR under QSW in 2015 and then moved from Quebec, that application still under process. I have talked with CIC before submitting my express entry application. They told me I don't need to withdraw my application.
My express entry application is also now in process. You can see the following link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1142&top=29

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I have two application in process at federal stage. I have applied my PR under QSW in 2015 and then moved from Quebec, that application still under process. I have talked with CIC before submitting my express entry application. They told me I don't need to withdraw my application.
My express entry application is also now in process. You can see the following link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1142&top=29
You will get a request to write a letter that you intent to reside outside the province of Quebec, if your argument and proof does not convince the officer your EE application will get rejected.

Also, I still find it cute how people still trust the word of a call centre agent.

vishalptl21

Nov 7, 2015
Hi

I am also in similar situation. I am also thinking to apply through EE. @Tuki ,@techLover , Did you guys apply through EE while you had paper application already being processed? What was the result? Did you submit medical results, police certificates again? How about application processing fees and RRPF fees(I already paid RRPF fees)? It will be very helpful if you guys can help me.

Thank you,
Vishal