+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem with transcripts from RGPV

jitin2715

Dec 4, 2018
Hi Shatadip,

I'm going to apply for PR under FSWP and found myself in similar boat as probably you were a year ago. BE journey started in 1999 batch, my first two semesters exams were conducted under Jiwaji university Gwalior & rest from RGPV Bhopal along with few back logs which got cleared in 3/4th sem. Could you or someone please guide how to proceed further?

Are transcripts mandatory to submit or only attested copies of all marksheets along with degree from concerned universities would be sufficient & acceptable by WES?

Thanks.
Sandeep
HI Sandeep,
i am also from ITM 1998-2002 batch and face the similar situation now. Y1 & Y2 were under Jiwaji and Y3 & Y4 under RGPV. i dont have marksheets for a backlog which was cleared in 5th SEM (the exam was for 4th Sem from JIwaji, but conducted under RGPV in Semester 5), wil that be a problem.

i got to know from someone i will have to get transcripts from both the universities here, now since there is a regulation from WES that university should send the transcripts directly to them, how will that be managed in RGPV, because they dont do that currently?

Were u able to close ur verification from WES by sending 2 set from 2 different universities?
thanks