03-10-2014
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Hello guys.

We have a problem with IMM5669 question 6 d which asks:

have you ever been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

As long as I was rejected for a PNP on New Brunswick in 2012 I supouse i have to tick YES. The question is: How bad do you think it is? Am I going to be ilegible for this? Has anybody received a rejection in this conditions? Or has anyone tick YES as me and had no problems with his application? I mention that the reasons were insuficient french language skills and my profesion was not in demand for that province in that period.

Thank you very much.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bobel said:
Hello guys.

We have a problem with IMM5669 question 6 d which asks:

have you ever been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

As long as I was rejected for a PNP on New Brunswick in 2012 I supouse i have to tick YES. The question is: How bad do you think it is? Am I going to be ilegible for this? Has anybody received a rejection in this conditions? Or has anyone tick YES as me and had no problems with his application? I mention that the reasons were insuficient french language skills and my profesion was not in demand for that province in that period.

Thank you very much.
No it will not harm you.

whether you tick YES or NO, as soon as your Background Check will start, CIC will come to know that you had applied.
so be honest and Tick YES then explain why it was refused. it will not make you ineligible.
don't worry.