June 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 5, 2014
Passport Req..
June 6, 2014
qxoil said:
hi all
my biometrics done today... waiting for my application decision now

Goodluck with your decision. I know for sure that this will be approved :)
I am here in NJ now.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
@qxoil

Hi,

I am also from Pakistan can you guide me to the process of applying for trv online? So you submit your application online then what? When do you go for the bio metrics?

I am going to apply for my parents

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Hi yes I submitted my application online, once u submitted ur application U will receive two emails immediately. One will confirm ur submission of ur application 2nd one will b an invitation to submit ur biometrics. U print that letter and take it ur with u when u go for biometrics. I went Islamabad vac. When I came back from vac after submission of my biometrics I got an email that they have received my biometrics. I hope u will understand the process now.

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
biomatric part is ur finger prints will be taken as well as ur picture at Cvac. thats it. apply online and do ur biomatric at vac and wait for their decision..............

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
hi every1
i just checked my online application process. its status is till open . but where it tells my application reference no, just next to it. it says read and date and time is different than my submission date and time. so i guess some one has seen my application and working on it? please correct me if i am wrong. thanks

skrm

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2016
AOR Received.
14-09-2016, AOR2: 27-09-2016
File Transfer...
19-09-2016 Decision made.....: 31march2017
Med's Request
Pass
Med's Done....
16-07-2016
Passport Req..
10 April 2017 Passport Sent...: 11April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 April 2017
LANDED..........
28th April 2017
hi im from canada and parents applied for super visa from delhi and got their medical on 5th june 2014 and i they submitt their medical online?

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
hi there
according to my knowledge they send ur medical report to the embassy by themself. but u can double check when u send ur parent to the clinic for medical.

Shaziamalick

Jun 21, 2014
Hello qxoil good luck for your Visa ! please if u guide me to start my TRV online application ! I need your suggestions I looking to submit my application online and wants to give bio metrics at Karachi VAC..

My Questions are ?

I am wondering to attend the engagement ceremony of my Maternal Cousin Sister, she moved to Saskatchewan for her job and living their from last six months, she is sponsoring me for my trip to Canada ! what documents I need from her and what documents should I attach with my application from my side. She is Permanent Resident of Canada and very soon she will get her Canadian Passport. I have my Maternal Aunt and friend also in Ontario, they will also provide me Invitation letter to visit them ! should I attach all three invitation letters ? what else I need to make my application successful ?

Can you provide me the Sample letter of Invitation + Letter of Support + Purpose of Trip ?

I have seen the Form and can't understand what should I will write on the 1st page at option 1 to 3 are they for office use ? after filling this form I need to valide this form ?

I have seen that in form there are space for two persons who are inviting you in Canada, but I have 3 Invitations so how I will add 3rd one ?

I will really appreciate if you help me through my process. my email is shaziamalick @ yahoo . com

Thank you

Kind Regards,
Shazia Malick

nurseph

Jun 6, 2014
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 5, 2014
Passport Req..
June 6, 2014
qxoil said:
Check ur inbox

Hi how is it going? did you receive a response already on your application? I was very busy the past few days and was not able to read the messages. Keep me posted.

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Hi nurseph,
How r u? No I didn't receive any reply yet. I hope they will make my application decision soon. How's ur trip?