+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem returning to Canada

Geust1985

Sep 28, 2008
Hi all,

I need an advice in an immigration matter. So here it is, My parents and I were declined of our refugee claim when I was still an international student and was studying at York University, Toronto. Now it has been three years since our departure from Canada back to Israel. Now I am 24 years old. I want to return to Canada and finish my academic studies. The problem is that I need to get that Authorization to Re-Enter Canada.
What can you advice me to do? If I apply for a study permit (considering I am eligible for one) will the immigration officer allow me to re-enter Canada?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Geust1985 said:
Hi all,

I need an advice in an immigration matter. So here it is, My parents and I were declined of our refugee claim when I was still an international student and was studying at York University, Toronto. Now it has been three years since our departure from Canada back to Israel. Now I am 24 years old. I want to return to Canada and finish my academic studies. The problem is that I need to get that Authorization to Re-Enter Canada.
What can you advice me to do? If I apply for a study permit (considering I am eligible for one) will the immigration officer allow me to re-enter Canada?
1. It is unlikely that you would be issued a study permit, as the refugee claim indicated your desire to remain permanently in Canada. But you won't know until you apply.

PMM