+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***Problem in using WES Website****

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Guys

I have just paid my fees for WES evaluation. Its been 2 hours since I have made a payment, but I have not got any email confirming that my application for WES evaluation has been accepted

Also I tried logging on www.wes.org/ca/myaccount
and over there it gives me 2 options which are as follows:

To complete your application please click here. (this looks exactly like the same page what i was filling before making the payment, so why are details like my address still blank. It looks like I need to fill all my details again)

If you submitted an application and have a WES reference number, please click here. (and when i click this it says Error - NOT FOUND ORDER 1013166)

I am getting confused, what do I do?

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
E01985337 said:
Hi Guys

I have just paid my fees for WES evaluation. Its been 2 hours since I have made a payment, but I have not got any email confirming that my application for WES evaluation has been accepted

Also I tried logging on www.wes.org/ca/myaccount
and over there it gives me 2 options which are as follows:

To complete your application please click here. (this looks exactly like the same page what i was filling before making the payment, so why are details like my address still blank. It looks like I need to fill all my details again)

If you submitted an application and have a WES reference number, please click here. (and when i click this it says Error - NOT FOUND ORDER 1013166)

I am getting confused, what do I do?
Yes you need to fill the form again. Seems like network fluctuation is the culprit.

arpitk

Feb 5, 2015
I also faced same issue of Account consolidation - Error not found order. Sent mail to them . still no response.

I am confused as I already paid money by Credit card.

Please help me.

trprapplicant

Mar 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
i have the same problem and it is so annoying. The website says
"To complete your application please click here.

If you submitted an application and have a WES reference number, please click here."

and when you proceed to completing your application; the website does not let you to edit any of the information tabs. I just made the payment of 322 dollars and looking at to the empty website. I could not even get my reference number. Anybody solved this issue please let me know

umer6996

Mar 11, 2017
trprapplicant said:
i have the same problem and it is so annoying. The website says
"To complete your application please click here.

If you submitted an application and have a WES reference number, please click here."

and when you proceed to completing your application; the website does not let you to edit any of the information tabs. I just made the payment of 322 dollars and looking at to the empty website. I could not even get my reference number. Anybody solved this issue please let me know
anybody please suggest

amar_scorpio

Mar 11, 2017
I am having the same issue, can even see the reference number, Is there some maintenance going on their website.

I wanted to send the documents in 30 min, how can I get this resolved. even my payment has been deducted.

Smartua

Aug 9, 2015
Try finding contacts within WES and let them know about your issue.

For instance, you could email them: contactca@wes.org

trprapplicant

Mar 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Alright people... sorry for the break, i couldnt manage to check the forum for a long time;i made the payment on a sunday so, i dont know how but it solved by itself... i guess it is just if you pay in the weekends, it does not show as it is paid in their system, so wait for a few days then it will be alright. if not then contact with wes about this error.