+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem in obtaining Reference Letter from Infosys Ltd.

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Hi Guys, I got Infosys reference letter and it does not contain number of hours and neither my pay slips or offer letter has number of hours.
Reference letter only mention full time employee. can some one provide work around to get number of working hours from Infosys??? does any one got PR with only full time employee mentioned on reference letter ??
None of my reference letters contained number of hours. There were 3 letters from 3 different companies and 3 countries. One of it was Infosys from India.
I did get PR

deep1312

Aug 15, 2019
None of my reference letters contained number of hours. There were 3 letters from 3 different companies and 3 countries. One of it was Infosys from India.
I did get PR
Thank you !! So did you mention anything in LOE or attached any affidavit along with reference letter?

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Thank you !! So did you mention anything in LOE or attached any affidavit along with reference letter?
No.

With each of the job reference letter, I added tax documents/salary certificates. For e.g. w2 from US, salary certificate and form16 from India. I also added some salary slips, from Jan/Jun/Dec of each year just to indicate that I was working throughout. However none of this is actually requested by IRCC

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi Guys, I got Infosys reference letter and it does not contain number of hours and neither my pay slips or offer letter has number of hours.
Reference letter only mention full time employee. can some one provide work around to get number of working hours from Infosys??? does any one got PR with only full time employee mentioned on reference letter ??
The reference letter that I got from Infosys also did not have any reference of hours. It mentioned only full time employee. However along with reference letter I had also included the US pay stubs which included the hours. It worked fine and I got the PR. So I am not 100 % sure if the reference of hours is absolutely needed.

I would suggest try to find atleast any 1 doc which has some reference of hours. If you are not able to do that may be raise a query with CIC and see what they say.

At some place on this forum I also read that you can send emails to employer and have them confirm back to you that they cannot provide you details on hours. Then you can attach that confirmation email along with other docs.

sourav15

May 12, 2020
Hello fellow members,

I hope you are all doing well in these unprecedented times. I am currently in Canada on a study permit studying at UofT and have 3 years of experience from Infy. I am graduating soon and have enough points (508) to apply for EE. Unfortunately, I forgot to collect the reference letter before leaving the company last year. Is there a way that I can request a reference letter now from the Alumni portal? Can someone guide me on the steps to request a reference letter containing the description of my roles and responsibilities and the number of hours worked, and what is the general turnaround time for this?

Thanks and take care!
- Sourav

SC22

Aug 25, 2020
Hello fellow members,

I hope you are all doing well in these unprecedented times. I am currently in Canada on a study permit studying at UofT and have 3 years of experience from Infy. I am graduating soon and have enough points (508) to apply for EE. Unfortunately, I forgot to collect the reference letter before leaving the company last year. Is there a way that I can request a reference letter now from the Alumni portal? Can someone guide me on the steps to request a reference letter containing the description of my roles and responsibilities and the number of hours worked, and what is the general turnaround time for this?

Thanks and take care!
- Sourav
Just send an email to Referenceletters@infosys.com, they will respond back with a template to fill

Victor02

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Write a mail to Referenceletters@infosys.com . The team will get back to you with a form that needs to be filled, and which needs approval from your ex manager or DM. After approval, you should get the letter soon, say within a couple of working days.

I got mine within a week. :)
Does Infosys provide the letter for all the years we served there? How should I go about in my case?
1. Started my job from Dec-2007
2. Last 4 years in Infy (2010 to 2014) - Worked under 2 diff. managers.

Should I connect with my both the managers (I'll need to check if they are still there or not)?
Also how could I make sure that roles and responsibilities mentioned in the letter are in accordance with the CIC? I mean do we tell them (infy mgr/HR) that I served on this role and performed so-n-so responsibilities? OR they(mgr/HR) are going to fetch it from there side from the company records?

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Does Infosys provide the letter for all the years we served there? How should I go about in my case?
1. Started my job from Dec-2007
2. Last 4 years in Infy (2010 to 2014) - Worked under 2 diff. managers.

Should I connect with my both the managers (I'll need to check if they are still there or not)?
Also how could I make sure that roles and responsibilities mentioned in the letter are in accordance with the CIC? I mean do we tell them (infy mgr/HR) that I served on this role and performed so-n-so responsibilities? OR they(mgr/HR) are going to fetch it from there side from the company records?
I dont think the manager will matter. If your managers are not in organization any longer, I think HR will try to map with someone in that unit. You specify the roles/responsibilities in the template that HR team will provide you.

divya0106

Jan 23, 2021
Hi Team,
Am not sure if there is any latest thread on this topic.
But am currently employed in Infosys and looking for reference letter for the EE Profile. I mailed Infosys for the Reference Letter and they are asking for the Purpose and Location of the letter. We don't disclose this information beforehand to our managers right that we are applying for Immigration.
Anyone suggest from their experience what they gave, those who were employed at that time.
Thanks,
Arthi

Victor02

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Hi Team,
Am not sure if there is any latest thread on this topic.
But am currently employed in Infosys and looking for reference letter for the EE Profile. I mailed Infosys for the Reference Letter and they are asking for the Purpose and Location of the letter. We don't disclose this information beforehand to our managers right that we are applying for Immigration.
Anyone suggest from their experience what they gave, those who were employed at that time.
Thanks,
Arthi
:)..you'll have to disclose it with your Manager. Provide the details what they are asking. There's nothing wrong if your are applying for PR.

arun_228

Dec 7, 2021
Q. Will training period consider as work experience??

I joined Infosys as trainee, as we know they will provide training. Usually training will be 4-5 months only, since due to corona our training got extended it took around 8 months. From the date of joining i have 2years experience (including training) currently, in the reference letter if they mentioned training period will that get considered as work experience by canada government while validating reference letter?

Mar 17, 2024
Not sure if you are still active here... But what if your manager and their manager in Infosys have already left the organization? Will Infosys still provide?

Don't worry. Here is what you need to do:

1. Get the digital experience letter from Infosys.
2. Get the digital denial of the HR for your request of exp letter. Mail will suffice.
3. Prepare your own exp letter as per the requirement asked by CIC. The format is given in my thread. Don't copy the NOC job duties as it from official website. Modify it as per your role.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/finally-done-with-documentation-am-i-missing-something.509966/
4. Get 2 copies of the letter signed by your manager and peer
5. Get scan of their business card & employee badges
6. Finally notarize the exp letter signed by manager and peer

Now put all the above documents in .doc file and save it as PDF.
Give the details of Infosys denying to give exp letter in LoE and mention the alternative documents you are providing instead.
Do all this and you will get your CIC approval.

All thanks to @DelPiero07 who suggested how to do it when I needed the same guidance.

thirdfromright

May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Not sure if you are still active here... But what if your manager and their manager in Infosys have already left the organization? Will Infosys still provide?
Sent a DM. Please check

Kktest1

Apr 15, 2024
Hi,

I sent an email to the organization, Infosys Ltd., and I was told that the organization does not provide any kind of letter except the one which was provided at the time of relieving. That letter states my date of joining and relieving and my designation. It doesn't mention my salary, though I have all my letters and payslips, but the roles and responsibilities and the average hours information will not be provided by the organization, as per the email received from the Separation Team.
From the CIC requirements, I can see that this much of information would not be sufficient. Can someone please tell me, what should I do in this situation. If someone has worked with this organization and received a PR visa, without the reference letter, can you please reply or drop me a message?

Thanks and Regards
Hello Tarun,

I hope you are doing good. I was with Infosys for 6 years and got a similar reply,Could you please guide me on what worked for you.