+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem in obtaining Reference Letter from Infosys Ltd.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi,

I sent an email to the organization, Infosys Ltd., and I was told that the organization does not provide any kind of letter except the one which was provided at the time of relieving. That letter states my date of joining and relieving and my designation. It doesn't mention my salary, though I have all my letters and payslips, but the roles and responsibilities and the average hours information will not be provided by the organization, as per the email received from the Separation Team.
From the CIC requirements, I can see that this much of information would not be sufficient. Can someone please tell me, what should I do in this situation. If someone has worked with this organization and received a PR visa, without the reference letter, can you please reply or drop me a message?

Thanks and Regards

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ask a colleague or manager to provide this letter in plain paper and provide proof that they work for the company.

Reactions: tarun1110

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ask a colleague or manager to provide this letter in plain paper and provide proof that they work for the company.
Thanks. I can do that. But, will that be sufficient or do I need some other documents also? I'm applying for the PR visa without the support of any immigration consultant. So, this forum is my only source of information.
I worked for 32 months and I have my offer letter, employment contract, confirmation letter, pay slips, bank statement and relieving letter.

I haven't created my EE profile yet, as I want to complete all the paper work before I receive my ITA and the employers can create a lot of problem, especially the large multinationals. CRS 470.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Thanks. I can do that. But, will that be sufficient or do I need some other documents also? I'm applying for the PR visa without the support of any immigration consultant. So, this forum is my only source of information.
I worked for 32 months and I have my offer letter, employment contract, confirmation letter, pay slips, bank statement and relieving letter.

I haven't created my EE profile yet, as I want to complete all the paper work before I receive my ITA and the employers can create a lot of problem, especially the large multinationals. CRS 470.

Don't worry. Here is what you need to do:

1. Get the digital experience letter from Infosys.
2. Get the digital denial of the HR for your request of exp letter. Mail will suffice.
3. Prepare your own exp letter as per the requirement asked by CIC. The format is given in my thread. Don't copy the NOC job duties as it from official website. Modify it as per your role.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/finally-done-with-documentation-am-i-missing-something.509966/
4. Get 2 copies of the letter signed by your manager and peer
5. Get scan of their business card & employee badges
6. Finally notarize the exp letter signed by manager and peer

Now put all the above documents in .doc file and save it as PDF.
Give the details of Infosys denying to give exp letter in LoE and mention the alternative documents you are providing instead.
Do all this and you will get your CIC approval.

All thanks to @DelPiero07 who suggested how to do it when I needed the same guidance.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Don't worry. Here is what you need to do:

1. Get the digital experience letter from Infosys.
2. Get the digital denial of the HR for your request of exp letter. Mail will suffice.
3. Prepare your own exp letter as per the requirement asked by CIC. The format is given in my thread. Don't copy the NOC job duties as it from official website. Modify it as per your role.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/finally-done-with-documentation-am-i-missing-something.509966/
4. Get 2 copies of the letter signed by your manager and peer
5. Get scan of their business card & employee badges
6. Finally notarize the exp letter signed by manager and peer

Now put all the above documents in .doc file and save it as PDF.
Give the details of Infosys denying to give exp letter in LoE and mention the alternative documents you are providing instead.
Do all this and you will get your CIC approval.

All thanks to @DelPiero07 who suggested how to do it when I need the same guidance.
Thank you so much. I'll follow these instructions. I have already received the denial message from the Separation Team through the organization's Alumni portal.

Reactions: adityagupta88

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
Write a mail to Referenceletters@infosys.com . The team will get back to you with a form that needs to be filled, and which needs approval from your ex manager or DM. After approval, you should get the letter soon, say within a couple of working days.

I got mine within a week. :)

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Write a mail to Referenceletters@infosys.com . The team will get back to you with a form that needs to be filled, and which needs approval from your ex manager or DM. After approval, you should get the letter soon, say within a couple of working days.

I got mine within a week. :)
Thanks for responding. I read about this email ID on a thread and sent an email to them, yesterday. I have also updated the template provided to me and today, I received a reply that my case has been forwarded to my supervisor. Since it was Friday, I didn't expect them to issue the letter.
But one thing, do they mention the average work hours and salary? That part was missing in the template, so I requested them to add these details and provided them, my last compensation review letter.
Did your letter have the average working hours or your salary details?
Was the contact person's name Rahul R, by any chance?

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
Thanks for responding. I read about this email ID on a thread and sent an email to them, yesterday. I have also updated the template provided to me and today, I received a reply that my case has been forwarded to my supervisor. Since it was Friday, I didn't expect them to issue the letter.
But one thing, do they mention the average work hours and salary? That part was missing in the template, so I requested them to add these details and provided them, my last compensation review letter.
Did your letter have the average working hours or your salary details?
Was the contact person's name Rahul R, by any chance?

That's the person who responded me as well. Although, I had added work hours in the template they didn't have average working hours or salary details on the one they sent to me. It mentioned "as a full time employee" only.

So anyway I am planning to upload the following:

1. Work Experience Letter
2. Relieving Letter
3. Offer Letter & Any Promotion or Revised Compensation Letter
4. Full and Final (Salary Certificate)
5. Last three month's salary slips (if you don't have I think you can get them from Alumni Portal)

Let me know if they issue you a new one. I will try to get one too.

Reactions: WannbeCanuck

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
That's the person who responded me as well. Although, I had added work hours in the template they didn't have average working hours or salary details on the one they sent to me. It mentioned "as a full time employee" only.

2. Relieving Letter
5. Last three month's salary slips (if you don't have I think you can get them from Alumni Portal)

I have all my 32 payslips and two compensation review letters. No issue with salary details, just the average working hours part is problematic. But I think that should not be a problem as the 9.15 hour policy is available publicly.
I'll keep you updated mate. Plus, I'll drop another mail to Rahul, to add those details.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017

2. Relieving Letter

I have dropped them a mail for inclusion of salary and work hour details. I received the reference letter as per the CIC requirements from another employer and I have attached that letter as well. I hope, they'll consider it now.

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
I have dropped them a mail for inclusion of salary and work hour details. I received the reference letter as per the CIC requirements from another employer and I have attached that letter as well. I hope, they'll consider it now.
Great, let's hope for the best! Otherwise it shouldn't be an issue. My friend submitted without hours mentioned and he is doing his landing this week. But it's always good to have as per exact required format.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Great, let's hope for the best! Otherwise it shouldn't be an issue. My friend submitted without hours mentioned and he is doing his landing this week. But it's always good to have as per exact required format.
Hi,
The HR department has refused to provide the reference letter as they did not get the approval from the senior manager as the senior managers are usually unaware about the exact roles.. Also, I worked with 5-6 team leads and my tenure was close to 3 years. It's not possible to get the approval from the team leads as some of them have left the organization and others are not willing to take the responsibility.

Can you please tell me, what should I do in this case?

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
Hi,
The HR department has refused to provide the reference letter as they did not get the approval from the senior manager as the senior managers are usually unaware about the exact roles.. Also, I worked with 5-6 team leads and my tenure was close to 3 years. It's not possible to get the approval from the team leads as some of them have left the organization and others are not willing to take the responsibility.

Can you please tell me, what should I do in this case?
I guess that should be fine, just also merge your offer letter and salary revision/promotion letter along with last 3 salary slips.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
I guess that should be fine, just also merge your offer letter and salary revision/promotion letter along with last 3 salary slips.
Thanks. Will do that. Also, I'll receive a reference letter on plain paper and the relieving letter from an ex-employee, as well. Getting it notarized may solve the issue.