+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem in obtaining Reference Letter from Infosys Ltd.

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
Nov 15, 2017
Thanks for responding. I read about this email ID on a thread and sent an email to them, yesterday. I have also updated the template provided to me and today, I received a reply that my case has been forwarded to my supervisor. Since it was Friday, I didn't expect them to issue the letter.
But one thing, do they mention the average work hours and salary? That part was missing in the template, so I requested them to add these details and provided them, my last compensation review letter.
Did your letter have the average working hours or your salary details?
Was the contact person's name Rahul R, by any chance?
Hi Tarun. I have worked in infosys last year. I have requested Infosys for reference letter. Unfortunately working hours and salary is not mentioned in the letter. Despite requesting to add those details, HR person denied it. What should I do now? Should I get reference letter in cic format signed by colleague? Will that help? TIA

Vikas Ojha

Mar 29, 2018
Don't worry. Here is what you need to do:

1. Get the digital experience letter from Infosys.
2. Get the digital denial of the HR for your request of exp letter. Mail will suffice.
3. Prepare your own exp letter as per the requirement asked by CIC. The format is given in my thread. Don't copy the NOC job duties as it from official website. Modify it as per your role.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/finally-done-with-documentation-am-i-missing-something.509966/
4. Get 2 copies of the letter signed by your manager and peer
5. Get scan of their business card & employee badges
6. Finally notarize the exp letter signed by manager and peer

Now put all the above documents in .doc file and save it as PDF.
Give the details of Infosys denying to give exp letter in LoE and mention the alternative documents you are providing instead.
Do all this and you will get your CIC approval.

All thanks to @DelPiero07 who suggested how to do it when I needed the same guidance.
Hi Dear,

I am currently working with Inf***s, so in my case what can i do to get this reference letter without getting eye brows raised of my Manager

Thanks in advance

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hi Dear,

I am currently working with Inf***s, so in my case what can i do to get this reference letter without getting eye brows raised of my Manager

Thanks in advance
Get it signed from some other manager with whom you've worked in the past. It doesn't have to be your current manager who will be signing the reference letter.
Get it signed from your colleague as well. Getting 2 reference letters is always better than getting just one.

Nov 15, 2017
Hi Tarun. I have worked in infosys last year. I have requested Infosys for reference letter. Unfortunately working hours and salary is not mentioned in the letter. Despite requesting to add those details, HR person denied it. What should I do now? Should I get reference letter in cic format signed by colleague? Will that help? TIA
Some one please help me with this!!

chaitanyarva

Jun 2, 2018
I am in the same boat an infosys hr emailID?

Hi,

I sent an email to the organization, Infosys Ltd., and I was told that the organization does not provide any kind of letter except the one which was provided at the time of relieving. That letter states my date of joining and relieving and my designation. It doesn't mention my salary, though I have all my letters and payslips, but the roles and responsibilities and the average hours information will not be provided by the organization, as per the email received from the Separation Team.
From the CIC requirements, I can see that this much of information would not be sufficient. Can someone please tell me, what should I do in this situation. If someone has worked with this organization and received a PR visa, without the reference letter, can you please reply or drop me a message?

Thanks and Regards

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi All

I have received the reference letter from Infosys in the standard format. It contains the designation at the time of leaving company and duration and reference of full time employee and roles and responsibilities. But it does not contain details of all internal designations I held during my tenure.

Would this standard format work ? Does anyone have any experience in using this reference letter? Do we need to include anything else ?

Reactions: Lithin

ameya_247

Oct 1, 2018
Hello all,

I have worked with Infosys from Sept 2014 to Mar 2018. I left Infosys on bitter terms with my manager and senior manager. I'm pretty sure if I ask them for reference letter they would deny.
What can be done in my case.

PS: I am yet to submit my EE profile. I just want to be ready with everything before submitting.

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Hello all,

I have worked with Infosys from Sept 2014 to Mar 2018. I left Infosys on bitter terms with my manager and senior manager. I'm pretty sure if I ask them for reference letter they would deny.
What can be done in my case.

PS: I am yet to submit my EE profile. I just want to be ready with everything before submitting.
Hi Ameya, did you get the reference letters from Infosys?

santab

Sep 15, 2018
For salary you can submit salary slips and/or tax return documents (which also contains Form 16 + salary certificate). These documents you can request from Infosys Alumni portal. For number of hours, I am not sure what the option is. The reference letter will say you were a full time employee.

@ameya, send mail to reference letters email id mentioning your manager's name. It can be any manager you have worked in the past. You will receive a reply to fill out the template that contains technologies you worked and roles/responsibilities. Fill it out without exaggerating too much.Usually even though you left on bitter terms, there should not be any problem. Usually people do not unnecessarily block such things

ameya_247

Oct 1, 2018
For salary you can submit salary slips and/or tax return documents (which also contains Form 16 + salary certificate). These documents you can request from Infosys Alumni portal. For number of hours, I am not sure what the option is. The reference letter will say you were a full time employee.

@ameya, send mail to reference letters email id mentioning your manager's name. It can be any manager you have worked in the past. You will receive a reply to fill out the template that contains technologies you worked and roles/responsibilities. Fill it out without exaggerating too much.Usually even though you left on bitter terms, there should not be any problem. Usually people do not unnecessarily block such things
Won't the HR go to my current manager who is still working there?

Renu1313

Sep 24, 2019
Hi,

Did they mention salary and working hours in your letter?

Will reference letter be accepted if it does not have working hours and salary mentioned ?

ameya_247

Oct 1, 2018
Nope
But the mention "full-time employee" which indirectly means we worked for more than 40 hours.
But for salary and working hours, you can submit the offer letter 1st page, offer annexure, 1st and last salary slip, increment letter etc

deep1312

Aug 15, 2019
Hi Guys, I got Infosys reference letter and it does not contain number of hours and neither my pay slips or offer letter has number of hours.
Reference letter only mention full time employee. can some one provide work around to get number of working hours from Infosys??? does any one got PR with only full time employee mentioned on reference letter ??